IGNORED

Kim Zolciak Expecting Twins

ljohnson2006

She was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta, until Bravo gave her a spin off. She's becoming like Michelle Duggar. This will make four kids in three years. She better get her tubes tied, or stop pulling out her birth control.

She was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta, until Bravo gave her a spin off. She's becoming like Michelle Duggar. This will make four kids in three years. She better get her tubes tied, or stop pulling out her birth control.

I watched RHOA for part of the first season. I found her to be just horrible. Is she as bad as I remember?

Yes. She's vile. She's obviously using Kroy for his money. What will she do when it stops coming in, because he has to retire from football? Their careers don't last forever.

I always thought Kim was lying about her age and pegged her at 10 years older than she claims, but with how quickly and efficiently she's been able to get pregnant, I guess she's not lying.

She also has two daughters from a previous relationship.

Correction: The daughters have two different baby-daddies. And yes, I saw the pics of her smoking on the beach earlier this spring. She was in a bikini and visably showing.

Disgusting, but that's how she is able to keep her dumb show going.

I always thought Kim was lying about her age and pegged her at 10 years older than she claims, but with how quickly and efficiently she's been able to get pregnant, I guess she's not lying.

I always called BS on her age as well. Maybe some if her parts are 35 but I have a hard time believing her birth certificate is.

I remember her whipping out her driver's license during the first reunion show, since everyone was questioning her age back then. She had just turned 30 at the time. IIRC, born in '78 or '79. If she's 35, it would be '78. Shows how much attention I've paid to her age, other than that one incident.

She's definitely in the Michelle Duggar/Kate Gosselin mother-of-the-year realm of nurture and giving two fucks about your kids, except as they function as moneymakers.

She's definitely in the Michelle Duggar/Kate Gosselin mother-of-the-year realm of nurture and giving two fucks about your kids, except as they function as moneymakers.

Agree!

She seems to be naming all her babies with the new hubby with "k" names. Hope she keeps room in that quiver for her cigs, wigs and booze. ( I will admit I've watched a show a time or two :cray-cray: )

I saw a rerun of some first season episodes the other afternoon and Kim was getting botox injections way back when. Who needs botox when they are at most 30?

I saw a rerun of some first season episodes the other afternoon and Kim was getting botox injections way back when. Who needs botox when they are at most 30?

Confession: I turn 30 next month and a few months after that I am getting Juvederm (similar to Botox). I don't loom super haggard or anything, but it can slow down the formation of wrinkles when done preventatively. (Yes, I am hugely neurotic about aging....)

I'm 36 and think Botox is the greatest invention since sliced bread. Juvaderm in my smile lines is miraculous. I'm fighting looking old because I really don't feel old.

• 2 months later...

Kim gave birth to a girl named Kaia Rose and a boy named Kane Ren. Do you think she'll have more? I could see Bravo giving her a new show called "6 and Counting".

Right. She was also caught smoking on several occasions. I hope her babies turn out ok. She's trashy.

Low birth weight twins and possible premature labor. Class act. I've been a nic addict for 20 years and managed to not put a ciggie in my mouth, which in effect put one in my babys' mouth, while preggo. She's just selfish.

ETA Should have read the whole thread :doh:

They'll be raised by nannies. Kim doesn't do anything. She's the Michelle Duggar of the ATL. And all of her kids with Kroy have K names. KJ, Kash, Kaia, and Kane.

I bet she'll trademark her twins' names like she did Kash Kade. Because people are just dying to come up with crazy K names for their kids.

I bet she'll trademark her twins' names like she did Kash Kade. Because people are just dying to come up with crazy K names for their kids.

No way. :laughing-rolling:

The K names are said to be a tradition in Kroy's family. I hope that they are not trying to be the new Kardasians.

Archived