• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
GolightlyGrrl

The Stinking Lousewife-Now With Anti-Semitism

SpeakNow

This part almost makes it acceptable...until you realize she still hates Jews and blacks

"The Jews are not the enemy. Jews don’t make us watch filthy movies or moronic TV shows. Jews don’t make us divorce our spouses or abort our children or contracept our future into non-existence. Jews don’t take the money out of our pockets and make us buy crap we don’t need. No, we do all those things with our own little powder-white paws – and then when it all blows up in our faces we point the finger at the Jews. As if we don’t have free will! As if our Lord and His every saint haven’t warned us of the wages of sin!"

Dysfundamental

Would she have written this while Auster was alive, I wonder?

OnceModestTwiceShy

Ah, I see. "Don't blame those dirty degenerate people, they are just low-lives who don't know any better - it's we WHITE CHRISTIANS should know better than to socialize with them."

Arete

Let me get this straight. Anti-Semitism is indicative of a failure in the Jewish community that they blame on others?

I need a bath.

starfish

She's a peach, I tell ya, a peach.

She hates blacks, gays, feminists and Jews with a particular vehemence. Everyone else, she just hates.

I sort of picture her as Phyllis Schlafly.

Astonished
Soulhuntress

Oh yay. Self published masturbatory stupidity courtesy of Vanguard. Um no I have not nor will I waste my time, energy or bandwidth on that garbage.

GolightlyGrrl

I should have known something was up when I told Steven Spielberg how much I liked "ET" and he told me I should watch "Edward Penis Hands" instead.

Meh
Dandruff

Sounds white supremacist to me - disgusting, and I'm sorry I even read it.

Pam
Sounds white supremacist to me - disgusting, and I'm sorry I even read it.

Some of these fundie bloggers would have been right at home on stormfront when it was still online.

AtroposHeart

Some of these fundie bloggers would have been right at home on stormfront when it was still online.

What! Stormfront isn't online anymore? What happened?

lilwriter85

It looks like S front is no longer viewable to non members. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Stinking Lousewife or some of the other fundie bloggers post or view s front or have activity in white supremacist groups.

Pam
What! Stormfront isn't online anymore? What happened?

Ooooops, sorry, false alarm......the last few times over the past couple of months that I tried to access it to see what the little sh*theads were up to, the site was unreachable....I figured it must have been shut down. But no, it does indeed look like it's still active.

JesusFightClub

A lot of her arguments are straight out of S-front. Here's one on "black criminality":

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2013/08/black-criminality-a-universal-reality/

This is a completely stupid argument on many levels, but I also love the idea that Kenya and Liberia are paradises where racial equality is all but still the evil blacks cause mayhem. Liberia had a long and messy civil war and Kenya has a history of (sometimes brutal) colonialism - in fact cases to do with Kenya are still being presented in the UK courts.

The real issue here is poverty, hardship in general and unpleasant histories make criminals, not that black people are automatically inclined towards criminality. But the Lousewife will only see *n***ers making trouble" no matter how much you try to tell her differently.