IGNORED

GOP Youth Survey Results

Mela99

I know someone mentioned it here when the survey was posted, but the results are in, and apparently, youth voters are disgusted with the GOP.

thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/06/03/2089881/gop-survey-of-young-people-reveals-they-support-progressive-policies/?mobile=nc

I hope this trend continues. I heard yesterday that for the first time deaths of Caucasians outnumber births. With the GOPs platform against almost everything that isn't white male, coupled with this statistic, supporters will hopefully continue to go down.

4. End the attacks on women’s reproductive health. “[T]he issue of protecting life has been conflated with issues around the definition of rape, funding for Planned Parenthood, and even contraception. In the words of one female participant in our Hispanic voter focus group in Orlando, “I think Romney wanted to cut Planned Parenthood. And he supports policies where it would make it harder for a woman to get an abortion should she choose, even if it were medically necessary. That goes head in hand with redefining rape.”

I assume the bolded is a typo, but it's a pretty awesome one. We need a facepalm smilie.

Archived