IGNORED

I'm amused at her delight about being in life news

dawbs

This blogger:

thatbadadvice.tumblr.com/

has a tumblr that copies the questions to advice columnists and gives them the bad advice that they were HOPING they would get when they wrote in (instead of the advice they got.

Life news apparently doesn't have a sense of humor:

lifenews.com/2013/06/09/pro-choice-blogger-mocks-fathers-anguish-over-abortion-of-his-baby/

But the bad advisor seems OK with that outcome.

thatbadadvice.tumblr.com/post/52637986355/programming-notes

Perhaps most disturbing about this viewpoint on men and abortion are the two common views that pregnancy will forever ruin a woman, and that men should actively seek to avoid responsibility for their actions. Women are told, over and over again, that an accidental pregnancy will destroy their lives and their futures... Having the baby will curse them to slave away in poverty, miserable and alone, forever

Who says this? Most Liberal, pro-choice people I know support a living wage/welfare that will ensure mom and babe are not living in poverty, and support single parenting, working moms, sexual expression prior to marriage, child support and active parenting by dads, etc. It isn't the pro-choicers telling women they are ruined and doomed to live in poverty.

well, you know how it goes, can't make a good argument, create a ludicrous straw-man

Thanks so much for the link, dawbs! I spent some time reading some of the bad advice and laughed my ass off. Off to read more!

Archived