IGNORED

Doug Takes Dominion Over Ants

debrand

[attachment=0]roflbot(25).jpg[/attachment]

I was thinking he might be saying, "Ooohhh, please may I polish your helmet???"

large-20070427-6186493_14217AF39.jpg

This is more like a proper costume for taking dominion over the ants. At least we wouldn't have to listen him speak the words of manly encouragement. And that machine looks perfect for taking dominion over the inters' anacondas.

I live very near Doug and I have to say that everyone in this area is taking dominion over ants. Even us women at this time of year.

Actually I often wonder how Doug doesn't just implode living in this area given the culture of people in general here.

So Doug (is a tool) is Christ's vice regent? What a pathological egotist. Vice regent is defined as ' a person who acts in the place of a ruler, governor, or sovereign." So Doug the tool thinks he rules on eath in Jesus' place? Even the Pope only claims to be the vicar of Christ. The narcissism, it burns y'all. :angry-banghead: Words have meaning you douchnozzle - Doug is a tool.

Who writes this stuff? Do they have the remotest concept of double entendres? The constant use of "man", "manly", "manhood"--does it not occur to them that readers might start thinking, "Hmmmm...trying too hard"? Either these folks are much, much too full of themselves, or Doug (Phillips is a tool) has a writing staff with the social maturity of a horny 12 year old boy.

Besides that, why can't they see that the phrase "play the man" makes them look pathetic. Why in the world would anyone who actually is a "real man" (and by that phrase I mean a responsible adult who identifies as a man) have to "play the man." Why can't you just persevere, humbly lead, and exercise wisdom in real life LIKE THE REST OF US DO, men and women. My god. It is so hard to comprehend that people take him seriously. Dougie, you want to go on awesome adventures and wear fancy costumes while doing so. That's fine. Just admit it. It has nothing to do with god, and the contortions necessary to make them biblical look like they hurt.

Why does the Tool want to control people? I bet he's thinking, "1st, ants, then... THE WORLD! Because God told me to."

I keep thinking of "The Far Side" cartoon where a kid is holding a magnifying glass over an anthill in the summer sun.

large-20070427-6186493_14217AF39.jpg

This is more like a proper costume for taking dominion over the ants. At least we wouldn't have to listen him speak the words of manly encouragement. And that machine looks perfect for taking dominion over the inters' anacondas.

:lol:

I had a colony of carpenter ants living in the windowsill of my back bedroom. Smart little suckers too. I would walk in, find them swarming all over the window, pull out the vacuum hose and vacuum them up. After a couple times of this, they would all swarm back into the hole they had created whenever they saw the vacuum hose. It was kind of fascinating. Gross, but fascinating. I called Terminex, but now I'm wondering if I should have called Dougie. Would he have led them Pied Piper style out of my house? That would have been entertaining!

I live very near Doug and I have to say that everyone in this area is taking dominion over ants. Even us women at this time of year.

Actually I often wonder how Doug doesn't just implode living in this area given the culture of people in general here.

We have a bazillion cicadas in the field across from the local post office. Maybe Doug (Phillips who is a tool) can come take dominion over them.

I'm sensing a LOLDOUG involving this...

"The ants are marching one by one, HURRAH!" Now to hunt up a proper picture...

lBnWOfc.jpg

Archived