IGNORED

A Web Site For Snake Handlers

debrand

holiness-snake-handlers.webs.com/

I have never been to a snake handling church but I want to attend.

For people who are curious, this is a website for snake handlers. I haven't looked through the entire site but some of you expressed interest.

Here are some of their videos

holiness-snake-handlers.webs.com/

And here I thought it was going to be another effort by Doug Phillips is a tool :whistle:

And here I thought it was going to be another effort by Doug Phillips is a tool :whistle:

Well, there might be anacondas somewhere. :lol:

Ohhh I'm going to look at that later. I'm pretty fascinated by the Hamblins (Andrew and his wife, can be found on facebook and in news articles), so this is right up my alley!

This reminds me of the snake handling preacher that murdered his wife by making her handle the snakes they used in church. Wait a minute, now that I think about it, I think she lived. Curse my swiss cheese memory....I lost brain cells and IQ points with each kid I had. Anybody know if the wife lived or passed? This is gonna drive me nuts.

ETA I binged it (love bing!). Glenn Summerford was sentenced to 99 years for attempted murder after forcing his wife to put her hand into a cage of rattlers after he banged their cage with a pipe to rile them up. She was bitten twice, but lived. He escaped a work detail for 45 minutes after 11 years served. He just didn't run far or fast enough.

Archived