IGNORED

Fox News Caught Editing Footage/Lying

lizziesmom

This is a pretty blatant example of Fox's 'fair and balanced' news.

//samuel-warde.com/2013/05/fox-news-caught-editing-press-conference-to-spread-lies-video/

//samuel-warde.com/2013/05/fox-news-caught-editing-press-conference-to-spread-lies-video/

In other news, water is wet, the sky is blue and the Pope is Catholic.

Speaking of Fox, I totally have to read this book:

http://joemuto.com/

I'm shocked! shocked, I tell you!

There's a reason Fox News coverage is referred to as "fairly unbalanced", at least around the evil liberals who are in the majority in my area.

Well they can't even do percentages on their pretty graphs, what do you know, they even twist facts!

During the Madison protests, they tried to make it seem like the protestors were unruly by showing a clip of people fighting. Unfortunately for Fox News, the clip had palm trees in the background. Palm trees are . . . not exactly native to Wisconsin. Protestors started bringing inflatable palm trees to mock them.

I want to read the insider book also. How many people work at Fox News and detest everything that it stands for? I can't believe that most of the people behind the scenes aren't aware how off balanced the station is. Hopefully, we will see more tell all books. From what I understand, Fox has a pretty strict contract for its workers that prevents them from discussing anything.

A friend of mine from FL posted a picture of a billboard "Fox News: We Deceive, You Believe"

Faux news went to court for the right to lie to America!

Archived