IGNORED

Phyllis Schlafly wannabe: JudgyBitch (Merged)

Angharad Crewe

I only got through about two minutes of that. Nice fake accent.

I think she's trying to channel Ann Coulter.

She does sound like Coulter, both in attitude and enunciation.

And a "professor" who uses Wikipedia as a source? In this century, just about all of my college professors have warned against using Wikipedia as a source. Then again, I had legitimate professors.

You know I once heard Amanda Marcotte say, "You will be surprised with how many conservative women are obsessed with me."

Honestly, I havn't ran into any before now. However, it does seem that Bitch has a hatecrush on Ms. Marcotte.

Her latest posts offer more "slut shaming" and she is upset about a new drug that will enhance female sexual desire. She says such drugs are only necessary b/c women don't care about men's emotions. In other words, if we cared, we'd give them unlimited sexual access to our bodies.

That is one of the most vile fucking things I have ever read. What kind of disgusting human being must you be to even THINK such things, much less write them and share them with the internet? I can't even bring myself to look at the rest of her blog at the moment.

• 4 months later...

Good old judgybitch on the Steubenville case. Yes, I know it's old.

Maybe it's just me, but for you guys, does judgybitch actually make you angry? Like, Kidist is too insane and mental to get pissed at, and Sunshine Mary? More pity than anger for me, personally, considering what seems like a shitty life and really low self-esteem. But this lady? HOLY GOD DEAR HEAVENS???!! :angry-banghead: What a pretentious twat! For someone who preaches about 'femininity' and such why is she so fucking nasty and mean?

I'm kind of confused, but what's in it for female 'manospherians' like SSM and JB? It almost seems like they live for the approval of some loser guys on the internet. Some guys who would drop them in an instant if they deviated from the party line.

judgybitch.com/tag/steubenville-and-judgybitch-go-to-town/

Some commentary on this lady, though the second one is a little....:

freethoughtblogs.com/butterfliesandwheels/2013/03/rather-than-leave-her-in-a

-ditch-somewhere/

itsthewooo.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-non-existant-god-judgybitch-is.html

Sorry for the bump.

But I watched the video... and what's up with the idea that feminists are "fat slobs who think men are all rapists?" The only time I've seen anything like that is when radfem stuff shows up on Fundies Say the Darndest Things. I'm pretty new to learning about feminism, but even for me it just seems like a bunch of bullshit. She seems smug and contrarian for the heck of it, like she wants to snub some imaginary feminists to win brownie points of something.

Why the fake accent?

Good old judgybitch on the Steubenville case. Yes, I know it's old.

Maybe it's just me, but for you guys, does judgybitch actually make you angry? Like, Kidist is too insane and mental to get pissed at, and Sunshine Mary? More pity than anger for me, personally, considering what seems like a shitty life and really low self-esteem. But this lady? HOLY GOD DEAR HEAVENS???!! :angry-banghead: What a pretentious twat! For someone who preaches about 'femininity' and such why is she so fucking nasty and mean?

I'm kind of confused, but what's in it for female 'manospherians' like SSM and JB? It almost seems like they live for the approval of some loser guys on the internet. Some guys who would drop them in an instant if they deviated from the party line.

judgybitch.com/tag/steubenville-and-judgybitch-go-to-town/

Some commentary on this lady, though the second one is a little....:

freethoughtblogs.com/butterfliesandwheels/2013/03/rather-than-leave-her-in-a

-ditch-somewhere/

itsthewooo.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-non-existant-god-judgybitch-is.html

I think JB has major self-esteem issues as well. She writes about how important it is to land a husband when you're young so you can secure your future. She also talks about how she comes from a working class family and her father was an alcoholic (or had anger issues, I can't remember which). In any case, JB seems to have issues with having come from a less well off background, and that comes across in her pretentious accent and suburban grooming. She also needs attention, kind of like SSM.

Both of them make me feel pity and piss me off at the same time.

Sorry for the bump.

But I watched the video... and what's up with the idea that feminists are "fat slobs who think men are all rapists?" The only time I've seen anything like that is when radfem stuff shows up on Fundies Say the Darndest Things. I'm pretty new to learning about feminism, but even for me it just seems like a bunch of bullshit. She seems smug and contrarian for the heck of it, like she wants to snub some imaginary feminists to win brownie points of something.

Why the fake accent?

Its not a bump if you are contributing something else to the conversation.

I think JB has major self-esteem issues as well. She writes about how important it is to land a husband when you're young so you can secure your future. She also talks about how she comes from a working class family and her father was an alcoholic (or had anger issues, I can't remember which). In any case, JB seems to have issues with having come from a less well off background, and that comes across in her pretentious accent and suburban grooming. She also needs attention, kind of like SSM.

Both of them make me feel pity and piss me off at the same time.

She's so nasty though. I mean they're all nasty but many just in what they say. JBs style and behavior is actually nasty. Fuck even her name. Still didn't she get offended when someone actually called her names. I looked at her blogs and its like she's purposefully trying to put (normal) people off with her tone.

Out of curiosity has she been doxed? I think she teaches at a college and was wondering if they knew about her blog :p which school?

She's so nasty though. I mean they're all nasty but many just in what they say. JBs style and behavior is actually nasty. Fuck even her name. Still didn't she get offended when someone actually called her names. I looked at her blogs and its like she's purposefully trying to put (normal) people off with her tone.

Out of curiosity has she been doxed? I think she teaches at a college and was wondering if they knew about her blog :p which school?

I don't know if JB is actually teaching or not. She's getting a Ph.D, which should stand for "Pretty Hateful Dipshit." Apparently JB's doctorate is a focus on entrepreneurship and innovation. I have no idea what kind of hands-on experience JB has on either topic. She's been a SAHM for over a decade and she brags she mainly got an MBA to find a husband.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18576&start=20&hilit=mba

I don't think she has a whole lot of practical work experience. I used to manage and do a lot of the buying for a gift shop back in the 1990s. I have more experience with entrepreneurship and innovation.

Well, JB would tell you that women have never been innovators or entrepreneurs, and affirmative action will assure her a tenure-track job as a professor, so it doesn't matter that she has no experience in her field.

Just for fun, have any of you seen the post JB posted about her friend "Judgy Asshole"? Apparently he was married for several years to a woman who was uncomfortable around young children, so she was kind of reluctant to have her own kids. So, her friend decided he didn't want to be with his wife anymore and blatantly cheated on her with lots of women. When she found out, she filed for divorce. JB frames this as heroic on her friend's part, because he gave his wife an easy out in the marriage instead of acting like a fucking decent human being and talking it through with his wife. I hated how she told this story as if the entire situation was the wife's fault.

I'm not going to link the story because I hate myself whenever I go on JB's site

Well, JB would tell you that women have never been innovators or entrepreneurs, and affirmative action will assure her a tenure-track job as a professor, so it doesn't matter that she has no experience in her field.

Just for fun, have any of you seen the post JB posted about her friend "Judgy Asshole"? Apparently he was married for several years to a woman who was uncomfortable around young children, so she was kind of reluctant to have her own kids. So, her friend decided he didn't want to be with his wife anymore and blatantly cheated on her with lots of women. When she found out, she filed for divorce. JB frames this as heroic on her friend's part, because he gave his wife an easy out in the marriage instead of acting like a fucking decent human being and talking it through with his wife. I hated how she told this story as if the entire situation was the wife's fault.

I'm not going to link the story because I hate myself whenever I go on JB's site

Lol I don't think that quite how the hiring process works :/ plus, women with graduate degrees in business aren't that rare, and most probably have more experience that lovely JB

It seems like she lives through her blog and fanboys... O the condition she says what they want to say. Does anyone else get that vibe? I noticed she was complaining about boys threatening to rape her daughter, and some of her fanboys gave her a taste of her own medicine. Ouch, but it dosent look like she's changed much.

Still what drives these kinds of women anyway? I just don't get it.

Someone posted that she referenced a pill to increase female sexual desire? Any more info about this? Its not for me, its for a friend....... :)

Archived