IGNORED

What happened to... - Kristina Keeps

Koala

The blogger that was pregnant with twins? She already had a daughter, and her name had a weird spelling.

Kristina? she has not updated her blog recently and her husband just dropped a line saying everything was ok a while back.

kristinaskeep.blogspot.com/

audioministries.blogspot.com/

Kristina? she has not updated her blog recently and her husband just dropped a line saying everything was ok a while back.

kristinaskeeps.blogspot.com/

audioministries.blogspot.com/

That's her. Thanks!

She caught my attention with the pictures of her Dad putting her engagement ring on her finger in Arby's, and the infamous "6 inch ruler" :lol:

The last update was from july on the audio ministries site:

Thank the LORD and thank you for your prayers, God worked out a great deal for us to buy a minivan before the twins are born! We also thank the Lord for a recent donation that will be used for Message On The Move Truckstop Missions

Riiight... god worked out the deal on the minivan. He was probably smoking and drinking coffee while he negotiated for you. How about you thank the person that made the donation?

I went through her old posts this am (like only 4 back) and the due date is the end of this month (26?). Of course, small as she is and carrying twins, it could be any day. I don't follow her husband's blog so I'm glad to hear everything is okay.

I can't even imagine how she is going to be feeling with a barely 1-yr-old and newborn twins. I hope she has a lot of help for a LONG time.

I really hope she doesn't get pregnant again when the twins are 4 months like with Khloe. Kristina if you're reading this, I don't mean that in a "Don't have any more kids" way but an "I hope you can get a bigger break so you aren't so overwhelmed" way.

They don't believe in any form of BC, right? It's scary that she got pregnant when the baby was only 4 months old...that means even BFing isn't working as birth control. Poor girl.

I can't even imagine how she is going to be feeling with a barely 1-yr-old and newborn twins. I hope she has a lot of help for a LONG time.

She's due in late October. But, by carrying twins chances are that she'll deliver in September, at the latest. Before her existing child turns a year old.

Oh, yes. She is blessed to have three kids under a year old.

Never mind the kid's needs or life. She is fulfilling her role in spades. She was raised to be a wife and more specifically, a mother.

Read her mom's blog. That woman is entirely focused on the reproduction of her kids. Nothing says godly like having babies.

Never mind the kid's needs or life. She is fulfilling her role in spades. She was raised to be a wife and more specifically, a mother.

She's said before "If pregnancy kills me, then so be it", which is really scary to me. Abortion is murder and pulling the plug on Terri Shaivo was murder but if you have a 99.9% of death cause by pregnancy/birth... meh! Who cares?

She's said before "If pregnancy kills me, then so be it", which is really scary to me. Abortion is murder and pulling the plug on Terri Shaivo was murder but if you have a 99.9% of death cause by pregnancy/birth... meh! Who cares?

Everything is God's will. He chooses, you float along and let him flip you where he wants you to be no matter what. You have no mind, no reason, no sense, no self value. You make the babies, god does the rest as he chooses.

You know, the oft quoted/stated phrase/concept that god doesn't give you more than you can handle? It ain't even in the bible. God never promised to to know what is best for you in all circumstances. He never promised to give you only what he was capable of tolerating for you. He never promised that what he gave you would be his responsibility.

The sad thing is that her daughter will still be a baby when the twins are born. What about that little girl? She will still be very dependent on her mom. A mom that can no longer give her what she needs because she'll be dealing with newborn twins. What happens to the older child? She'll basically be left to herself all day. What a harsh change for her.

I hope that Kristina realizes what a bad hand she has dealt her oldest child and won't do this again in the future. You don't have to use birth control to prohibit conception. There's NFP. She knows now that breastfeeding doesn't work adequately for her. I chalk this poor decision up to her immaturity and lack of wisdom. Hopefully, this situation (which is bound to be very difficult) will teach her a hard lesson.

Did she even breastfeed? She talked about bottle feeding pretty early on. That doesn't mean she didn't breastfeed, but I don't see why she would pump and bottlefeed since she is a SAHM.

Did she even breastfeed? She talked about bottle feeding pretty early on. That doesn't mean she didn't breastfeed, but I don't see why she would pump and bottlefeed since she is a SAHM.

Maybe she can't BF for whatever reason....which is scary, considering that's the only bc they are allowed.

Maybe she can't BF for whatever reason....which is scary, considering that's the only bc they are allowed.

Yeah, there could be all sorts of reasons that she didn't breastfeed. And if she can't use any sort of BC after the twins she most likely will end up pregnant again in a couple of months. :( She will end up burned out quick.

Yeah, there could be all sorts of reasons that she didn't breastfeed. And if she can't use any sort of BC after the twins she most likely will end up pregnant again in a couple of months. :( She will end up burned out quick.

I have also heard that getting pregnant really quickly post-partum increases your chances of (fraternal) twins. It's more likely for your ovaries to release two eggs because your hormones are all wonky. Not sure if that is a myth or not though.

I thought that someone had said she was breastfeeding after her daughter was born. I remember thinking she was very lucky because I was unable to breastfeed.

She's due in October.

Yeah- :oops: I was driving to work this morning and realized it is August not October. Not sure why I was messed up. I think I know too many people due in October who are pushing for it to be here already. :lol:

I just did some counting on my fingers and if this pattern continues she'll have 10 kids by the time she's 30!

Kristina used to post on the old board sometimes but faded away after she she made that thread about selling Melaleuca junk. I wonder if she reads here now?

I wonder how that Melaleuca thing is going. I don't think she ever came back after that, so we will probably never know. And even if it did turn out that she didn't make as much money as she claimed she would, I kind of doubt she would admit it to us. She has a photography business now too. Instead of investing all this time and energy into all these ventures that only make money for a tiny amount of people, she would do so much better to go out and get a real part time job. But we all know that will never happen.

I do hope her pregnancy is going okay. Is anyone friends with her on FB? I thought at one time there were a couple of members here who were, but I don't know if she wised up and deleted them.

What is it with fundies and photography? It is an art and takes talent and skill and even education. It's not something anyone with an expensive camera can just 'do'. I know that with digital photography and photo editing software the average snap shot can become a pretty damn good image. That does not mean you are a photographer worthy of being paid for your skills.

Kristina's experience, as far as her web site goes, is her sister's wedding and her daughter. That's it.

And, while I know it is subjective, I just didn't think the pictures were all that great and certainly weren't special.

Archived