IGNORED

JT Phillips turns 20 / birth story by the Tool

love2scrap

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is it with their seemingly obsession with confederate play clothes? Try some dysentary.

Some of the Vision Forum members LOVE the confederate south. We had a thread on Sam Turley a few days ago. He lists his home as C.S.A-Confederate States of America.

His friends are hotter. It's the teeth that are problematic.

phoca_thumb_l_chef%209147_2.jpg

I think he looks a little like James Franco, if James Franco were younger, more clean shaven, and utterly devoid of irony (and hence prone to wearing a gun tucked into the front of his waistband, for Pete's sake).

His blond friend could play Rolf in The Sound of Music.

Somehow I feel more hope for the one on the left. I think it's the smirk.

His blond friend could play Rolf in The Sound of Music.

He reminds me more (inside and out) of this blonde from Cabaret:

LNMVMNmrqJE

:(

Yeah, I know -- I Godwinned. But I'm not sure it's that far a leap.

phoca_thumb_l_chef%209147_2.jpg

!

I've said it before about this picture - that is some darn fine-looking evil right there.

The blond one reminds me of Sebastian Monroe in "Revolution," so I assume he's as sociopathic.

Doug Phillips remains, as always, the tooliest tool that ever tooled.

To be completely and utterly shallow, the Confederate uniforms were really, really nice looking. With the gray, and the gold buttons, the braid...

Too bad that what they stand for isn't quite as nice looking.

Also, Blondie reminds me of Ashley Wilkes, from Gone With The Wind. "Oh.... Ashley!"

Isn't the blonde a younger Turley brother? Not sure who the guy on the left is, but he appears a little older, so I don't feel too bad about being defrauded by him.

Then I remember how ugly their world view is, and any shivers my ladyparts may have had quicky vanish.

I thought the blond guy was Sam Turley himself, but I could be wrong.

JT doesn't do it for me at all. Too toothy, greasy gelled hair, nondescript bone structure, waves of smug pouring off him. His tooliness will eventually rival Doug's, mark my words.

I've said it before about this picture - that is some darn fine-looking evil right there.

The blond one reminds me of Sebastian Monroe in "Revolution," so I assume he's as sociopathic.

Doug Phillips remains, as always, the tooliest tool that ever tooled.

I haven't seen "Revolution," but the combination of the blond dude's uniform, his vaguely self-righteous expression, and his stare into the camera makes a shiver run up my back. Not in a good way, mind you-- in a creepy way. He's wearing that Confederate gear like he means it.

^ This. They may be nice looking boys but that photo screams entitlement and arrogance to me.

+1. So creepy. Can you imagine what kind of husbands they will make, bred from birth with all of Doug's "manly man" bullshit? I fear for the innocent fundie maidens who will think they've hit the jackpot with a hot guy, since those are so rare in fundiedom.

Honestly, I love reading birth stories, but this one's just a little ... graaaagh. :angry-banghead:

I understand his wife being hungry, but ... couldn't they have gotten something to go, or some other option that doesn't involve taking an three-hour old baby into a restaurant?

Well if she had just agreed to stay in the hospital for a few more hours she could have eaten there.

I thought the blond guy was Sam Turley himself, but I could be wrong.

For some reason I thought the same thing, that the blond boy was Sam Turley. I wish I could remember who the guy on the left was though.

For some reason I thought the same thing, that the blond boy was Sam Turley. I wish I could remember who the guy on the left was though.

I'm pretty sure it is, according to this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11611#p332537

I wish I could remember who the guy on the left was though.

Charles Vernier, according to the thread linked above.

The irony of this picture, to me at least, is that none of these manly menz would last one day in the Confederate or Union army. That would require, you know, actual work and that's for the women folk.

Also Doug Phillips is a tool.

Archived