IGNORED

Kelly 2 chicken breasts made me pee my pants..

OkToBeTakei

Her name can't be mentioned without that damn song getting stuck in my head.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her name can't be mentioned without that damn song getting stuck in my head.

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Actually she is like Kelly, FG...just goes on and on and most folk just get irritated.

Yes, and Benjamin Franklin's sister Jane bode well to be every bit as intelligent as he was, but we'll never know because she was denied an education and married at 15. She had the fundie-approved dozen children. As was usual in those days, 11 of them died young.

What's your point, Kelly? Also, have your children eaten? Recently? As much as they want?

By this logic, we should all be having unprotected sex as much as possible, whether married or not. I mean, if I go out tonight and hook up with some random guy, our resulting child could cure cancer! And if you want to argue that, no, this only applies to godly married couples, that's fine: in that case, all girls should be married as soon as they begin menstruating so that they can produce as many children as possible. Can't do that because it's illegal? That's fine! Arrange marriages for your daughters so that they're hitched as soon as they reach legal age in your state. But I don't see fundies doing this. Wonder why.

What's your point, Kelly? Also, have your children eaten? Recently? As much as they want?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just looked at Kelly's blog, and lo and behold she's disabled comments on this post. Nickname modification: Kelly-Two-Chicken-Shit-Breasts.

Jesus was an only child, CASE CLOSED.

This depends on your version of Christianity. I grew up with the knowledge that Jesus had many siblings. Some faiths believe Jesus was an only child while others believe Jesus was Mary's only child, but Joseph had other children.

John the Baptist was an only child...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just looked at Kelly's blog, and lo and behold she's disabled comments on this post. Nickname modification: Kelly-Two-Chicken-Shit-Breasts.

I'm trying to figure how I can fit that in to a title. Am I the only generationstarvation checker? I love a bit of WTF at the weekend.

At least two people on her Big Families Make Our World Better list are/were Catholic. I wonder how Ms. Twobreasts would feel about adopting Catholic theology as well as our ideas on family size. :twisted:

Other famous only children

Betty White, Cary Grant, Cole Porter, Eleanor Roosevelt, Gerald Ford, Isaac Newton, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Leonardo da Vinci, Ted Koppel, Walter Cronkite, Robert De Niro, Nancy Reagan, Laura Bush, Frank Sinatra, Ezra Pound, Gregory Peck, John Updike.

Great list. My mother was an only child & she's great!! Ford had 6 half siblings!!

Did you also notice that everyone on that list except Celine Dion is a man? Maybe that's because women who would have been great were otherwise stifled by having too many kids to do anything else.

Celine Dion has two kids. If she had 12 kids, she certainly wouldn't have been a famous singer. Maybe all the great things done by those men on the list would have actually been done earlier by their mothers if they had had some control over their lives.

Fundies like to claim that maybe that embryo being aborted would go on to cure cancer. Well, maybe the college-aged pregnant woman will actually be the one to cure cancer if she isn't forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy so she can finish her education. But they never think about that. They never think of what women can achieve if they have control over their reproduction. They don't see women as capable of anything except bearing sons that may be able to accomplish something. Women aren't valued in their own right, only for their ability to produce descendents that might do something important.

Dion has three children. However, she also married a man 26 years older than her who became her mentor when she was 12. I cannot find reference to whether he was married when she became romantically involved with him, but I recall there was a rumor to that effect back when they got married.

Dion does not invoke proof that every sperm is sacred for me. Yes, she has a good voice, but honestly I cannot see that the world would be forever devoid of something cosmically important without her in it.

I guess if you take Kelly's fear as a real concern for her, then you see that this woman has allowed herself to be particially immobilized by her belief that predistination can be permenantly altered by her own personal choices, and her god cannot save her from her mistakes. It seems so counter-intuiative to the very argument she is making. If god is all soveriegn, then how could you possible prevent someone from existing that HE deemed it was important enough for them to exist?

From the comments

I know, it is amazing to think how many of us would not be here if that had happened in all our families. It would be so much better for the planet, wouldn’t it? I know that’s a scary thought because we are humans, after all, and we love life and want to exist, and because it’s hard for our brains to process “not being here.†But those brains also give us the ability to realize that the overall health of the planet is far more important than any one individual person, and that we are currently so far beyond the carrying capacity of the planet (and have mistreated the resources on the planet) so badly, that we are approaching a “correction†which will not be pleasant for anyone. Allowing suffering that could have been avoided is really a shame, and I’m ashamed that we have (as a species) been so greedy that we are now going to bring suffering on the future as a consequence. Let’s just hope we get a second chance and that we learn from the present, to allow the natural checks and balances to keep our population to below the threshold of carrying capacity.

I starve my kids replies

Your comment is ridiculous AND wrong. God has His own checks and balances. He created the universe–including the natural time in which women are able to bear children (then He turns her time off). The planet is NOT running out of resources (you should do a little research that isn’t biased with some stupid agenda). And if anything is harming the planet, it isn’t the people themselves; it’s their selfishness. Perhaps THAT is what needs to be curbed.

She then posts some links which I assume she got from her fundamentalchristiangoogle.

I would read the links but I'm fresh out of stupid today. Really have to be in the mood for amoeba.

Like anything Kelly posts isn't going to be biased with some stupid agenda.

Like anything Kelly posts isn't going to be biased with some stupid agenda.

Yup, she really has no clue. The most clueless fundie on the internet, and possibly the planet. And she thinks public school students are scared of science? Puuh-lease, she is shit-scared of anything that could conflict with her black-white thinking and there is no way she has checked any reliable source since the early 90s. Her children don't even know what science is. Remember the "science" blog Candid creation? Yeah don't make me go there.

AretoJo and Anny Nym. And Anny Nym are you the Lily who posted the dissenting comment at Kelly's blog? If so, thanks!

I don't think Kelly is going to give birth to the next Hitler, but I don't exactly think she's going to give birth to the next George Washington (who btw way never children of his own) or even the next Celine Dion (who seems fine with only three).

Most likely Kelly's children will be just as faceless and nameless as the rest of us. And seriously, Kelly's post isn't about her children; it's all about HER! A tiresome humblebrag how she is merely a fecund vessel for the glory of God with a dash of "BUY A BUNCH SHIT!"

I love that created word, it's just so perfect for our topics of discussion.

She should not include Celine Dion her three children were a product of IVF :dance: She should read Freakonomics regarding the decrease in the crime rate, then maybe she will look at her position different. Dumb Countress I forgot it does not play into her agenda. Bad Countress

At least two people on her Big Families Make Our World Better list are/were Catholic. I wonder how Ms. Twobreasts would feel about adopting Catholic theology as well as our ideas on family size. :twisted:

Dunno, but this fundie has a special liking for Catholics. She gives birth to her precious little arrows at a private Catholic hospital, because she feels they value life (or whatever she was ranting about).

Famous only children: Charles Lindbergh, Condoleeza Rice, Elvis Presley, Frank Borman, Hans Christian Andersen, John Lennon, John the Baptist, Lance Armstrong, Leonardo Da Vinci, Mahatma Gandhi, Robert De Niro, Sammy David Jr.,

John Lennon had three younger half-sisters from his mother, and two younger half-brothers from his father.

I think this might be the only time that Celine Dion has made it on a list with Benjamin Franklin.

Ha thats hilarious!

I like it that people can have as many kids as they want. I dont consider the "overpopulating world" stuff at all. But they are saying have 20 fucking kids because the kid may be a genius like Celine Dion, or like any true genius, wow, that is a crazy reason to have all those kids. Their reasoning is embarrassing.

Yeah I was gonna say too, how many of those people influenced history within the last 100 years, save possibly :worship: Celine Dion? :worship:

Seriously, Celine Dion?

That's taking the fundie obsession with the Titanic a little too far.

Im sure someone from a regular non fundie family has better chances of doing actual good for the world, nomatter how many each family had.

A fundie will never cure cancer or AIDS, or make an important scientific discovery, as SOTDRT science is not real science. They arent encouraged to have the critical thinking skills that scientists and doctors need, and their education will not get them into college.

A fundie will never become a famous writer, other than among the fundie crowd where anything, nomatter how poorly written, will be a hit as long as there is a mention of God in every sentence and a Bible verse on every page. They dont read enough, so their writing skills suffer.

A fundie will never become a famous singer, other than being dragged up on stage at an ATI conference to play the violin with their eleventy billion siblings, because they arent allowed to listen to music that normal people like. They also wouldnt be allowed to, in case theyre exposed to rock music, or other celebrities who date, drink and do drugs.

A fundie will never be president, as their beliefs are so extreme they would frighten off the majority of people, even other Republicans. They also dont have the debate skills or social skills to become popular enough to be voted for.

What if God gave Sarah Maxwell the ability to invent a cure for cancer, and God is mad at Stevie for not giving her the chance to do it because she is a girl and born into a fundie family.

Awesome. Both MrBlue & I laughed at the end. This bit is driving me nuts, though.

Then I think again, and I come to the following conclusion; I don't have a brain to use. That's why I'm going to pump out children instead. That's the only way I can please Him. A woman was created for that role.

What an idiot. If women weren't supposed to use their brains, we wouldn't have them. :angry-banghead:

Archived