IGNORED

Ron Paul Homeschool Curriculum

fundiefun

Oh lordy. I know of someone who is likely to use this for her kids. Seeing as how I was unschooled, she'll likely want to talk this up to me as an OMG SO WONDERFUL curriculum...when I was "home" schooled for middle and high school, AFTER I knew how to gather information and knowledge by and for myself.

I seriously think any kind of elementary-level education that isn't primarily about learning basic concepts (math facts, some basic grammar and English composition skills) and methods of information-gathering is just.. whacked.

Oh lordy. I know of someone who is likely to use this for her kids. Seeing as how I was unschooled, she'll likely want to talk this up to me as an OMG SO WONDERFUL curriculum...when I was "home" schooled for middle and high school, AFTER I knew how to gather information and knowledge by and for myself.

I seriously think any kind of elementary-level education that isn't primarily about learning basic concepts (math facts, some basic grammar and English composition skills) and methods of information-gathering is just.. whacked.

I hope nobody I knows gets any ideas from this curriculum since I guarantee whoever is righting this has no idea of teaching credentials and I wonder how they will teach history or leave important elements out to fit their style of teaching.

His partner is Gary North, a dominionist par excellence. North is married to Rushdoony's daughter Sharon, and was his close friend until his death, if that tells you anything about him. Personally, I'd avoid Ron Paul's curriculum like the plague, but the addition of Gary North takes it over into scary territory. :penguin-no:

His partner is Gary North, a dominionist par excellence. North is married to Rushdoony's daughter Sharon, and was his close friend until his death, if that tells you anything about him. Personally, I'd avoid Ron Paul's curriculum like the plague, but the addition of Gary North takes it over into scary territory. :penguin-no:

Gary North lives in the Westfork/Winslow Arkansas area. He is a scary dude.

Archived