IGNORED

Michael Pearl Doesn't Like Dogs Either

debrand

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Pearl is a Hater. Period. Just like Doug Philips is a Tool.

I'd really pay good money to see google suggest Michael Pearl is a sociopath.

All the child beaters hate animals, doesn't James Dobson have some anecdote about beating his dog in one of his book

Yes. I found a blog mentioning it here http://lippard.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/j ... story.html

animal abuse, huge red flag for child abuse (and domestic violence) and vice versa.

I came across that Dobson story years ago, in my late teens. I was babysitting, kids were sleeping, and I was looking for something to read. The parents had a copy of "The Strong-Willed Child" and I picked it up out of curiosity. I read about Siggie the dog and put the book down right away. Now that I look back, I worry that the parents applied the book's techniques to their own kids. :(

Why would he like anything that is sweet, adorable, entertaining? Kids, now dogs, what's next, baby ducks? Right, they poo sometimes. How despicable.

All the child beaters hate animals, doesn't James Dobson have some anecdote about beating his dog in one of his book

Yes. I found a blog mentioning it here http://lippard.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/j ... story.html

animal abuse, huge red flag for child abuse (and domestic violence) and vice versa.

You have no idea how right you are.

*snip* thanks for the insightful comment. Most people unfortunately aren't aware of this fact... Abusers are cowards that will turn on anything more vulnerable than them. Animals, children, their spouse... older people... anything that cannot defend themselves because these cowardly f*wads only have the courage to pick on something that they can physically defeat.

Sickening, but not surprising. A lot of abusers have a history of abusing animals as well as people. So do serial killers.

Would it be more accurate to tell Google that Michael Pearl is a sociopath or a psychopath? Just to be safe, I'll do both.

I tried to read one of James Dobsons books, just curious as to see how vile he really is, but I couldn't get past the dog beating story, it literally made myself and my husband sick to read it, specially comparing the treatment of the dog to how you should raise your children. If anyone tried to pull Dobsons crap on my daughters or any of the animals I love I'd go many degrees of nuts on them... :twisted:

Edited to add:

My 3rd daughter is what many would refer to as a Spirited child and I shudder to think of what people like the Pearls or Dobson would do to her...she is spunky and determined and those qualities will serve her well if nurtured properly. To beat it out of her just because it's hard to deal with? I can't even imagine.

He's so open about his psychotic/sociopathic tendencies it's surprising that no one ever blogged about meeting a crazy ax wielding man.

It doesnt suprise me that a complete monster like Michael Pearl hates dogs too. He seems like the kind of guy who kicks puppies for fun.

It seems like he may be projecting his own feelings, actions and motivations on others-- all others-- which would be why he thinks everyone operates at the basest of levels.

(You may now call me Captain Obvious)

He's so open about his psychotic/sociopathic tendencies it's surprising that no one ever blogged about meeting a crazy ax wielding man.

:evil: :shock: Personality disorders seem to be rampant among fundies, and I wonder if it's in a greater percentage compared to the general population. I suspect it is and that scares me.

I came across that Dobson story years ago, in my late teens. I was babysitting, kids were sleeping, and I was looking for something to read. The parents had a copy of "The Strong-Willed Child" and I picked it up out of curiosity. I read about Siggie the dog and put the book down right away. Now that I look back, I worry that the parents applied the book's techniques to their own kids. :(

"The Strong-Willed Child" is one of the books I buy whenever I see it in a thrift store, to tear up and put in the recycling.

Feels good.

I just figured out where Mike Pearl lives. I am so tempted to round up some alley cats and throw them on him while he's asleep. :twisted: Nah, that would be cruelty to animals, and I don't know if the pound will take something as big as MP! :twisted: But the kitties might teach him a thing or two about submission! :twisted: Seriously though, I am joking here. I'll just sit back and wish for the day that MP is arrested and goes to jail.

That should read,

Cane Creek Tennessee where men are men and sheep are scared shitless :lol:

Archived