IGNORED

SODRT Fail!

Ralar

Haven't seen Herman comic strip in years!!

Brings back memories.....waaay good find :D

What is college minus anyway? And college plus? (Not that I necessarily know what you mean with college, since we make no distinction between college and university here, like you do).

is it part of the joke that "personnel" is also spelled wrong?

(there is a difference between college and university???)

College and university are sort of used interchangeably in the US. There is technically a distinction between the two, but in general conversation there isn't one made.

What is college minus anyway? And college plus? (Not that I necessarily know what you mean with college, since we make no distinction between college and university here, like you do).

College Plus is a christian homeskooling way of doing college by studying at home, taking tests (such as CLEP, DSST, ECE, etc.) and using the tests to get credit at a real school without actually attending. Referred to here as College Minus because that is the type of education it provides.

collegeplus.org/

College and university are sort of used interchangeably in the US. There is technically a distinction between the two, but in general conversation there isn't one made.

The university I attended was basically an umbrella for a collection of colleges.

is it part of the joke that "personnel" is also spelled wrong?

(there is a difference between college and university???)

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who noticed the misspelling of "personnel".

Archived