IGNORED

Trade Your Homosexuality for a Chick-fil-A

doggie

So if I'm pansexual, do I get two? Or only half? NVM, we don't have Chic-fil-A here, so I guess I'll just keep my sexuality and go to Subway. The cute girl behind the counter already knows my order ;)

Seems legit. If they take the pickles off that sandwich, I'd totally trade in my chosen gayness.

They do realize that being gay isn't a choice, it's that they're the bigots who won't change their views, right? Idiot fundies they are. :roll:

Edit: Now I realized that it was a prank. :doh:

Only because drag queens make everything better... video below the spoiler of a hilarious song.

sO-msplukrw

::: Please do not watch if you are easily offended, have no sense of humor, can't understand a joke, don't understand drag queens, or really are just not in to this sorta thing :::

I'm a vegetarian. But if I wasn't, I'd choose to be gay over & over so I could redeem multiple coupons and save me some money on the ole food budget.

I love it when 'traditional family values' get schooled.

That's great that they got a couple of free sandwiches from that company. Anytime you can pull one over on chic-fil-a is fine by me.

Only because drag queens make everything better... video below the spoiler of a hilarious song.

sO-msplukrw

::: Please do not watch if you are easily offended, have no sense of humor, can't understand a joke, don't understand drag queens, or really are just not in to this sorta thing :::

OMG that was funny. "Don't matter if you're gay, just chow down at chic-fil-a"

And "We just want your meat, not your bible."

PS. This makes me miss Wilson Philips

Get a collection of gay people (or, hell, people claiming to be gay) => descend upon Chik-Fil-A => bankrupt them of sandwiches, preventing them from making any profit => donate sandwiches to people who need a meal.

sO-msplukrw

Willam is pretty awesome. Loved her on Drag Race.

For free CFA I might have to bend and pretend to be gay. I can honestly say I'm a tiny bit bi, is that enough?

Granted I'd have to travel quite a ways to reach one, but I have fond memories (before I knew the depths of their fundieness) of their chicken fingers and breakfast biscuits. Yum. I won't give them my money but I would eat there for free. I know, I know, it's a bit hypocritical.

On another thread I was saying how much I miss CFA, but if I get it for free and am giving no money to the organization then I'm all for eating some fried chicken and waffle fries.

see now you are stuck. check the video out of them redeeming the coupon it is pretty good.

dZjzRA7gONs

I find it hilarious that it actually worked and they walked out the door with free sandwiches.

I'm surprised the NYU community didn't protest this. They're super liberal and artsy. Then again, they're not really into protesting like Columbia is.

Edited to add: I'd like to go in, redeem it, get a sandwich and then tongue kiss like five chicks right there at the counter.

sO-msplukrw

Heh, I was dancing around my house singing this song just last night (along with

)

I might have to try this. I can choose to be gay just to redeem this, right?

That was my first thought when I saw this. If being gay is a choice we should be able to choose to be gay for a sandwich.

LOL Blackhawk, funny video. That's going to be stuck in my head now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also have to point out that every time I read the title I think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rLCQc90ZvQ

I think RATM are my favourite band of all time. But that one lyric..."Trading your history for a VCR" while dated when I first heard it (who had VCRs?), was the first thing which came to mind on reading the title.

I am sad and I apologise. ;)

I'm surprised the NYU community didn't protest this. They're super liberal and artsy. Then again, they're not really into protesting like Columbia is.

Edited to add: I'd like to go in, redeem it, get a sandwich and then tongue kiss like five chicks right there at the counter.

If there were Chick Fil A around me, I would so do this :D

If there were Chick Fil A around me, I would so do this :D

We can make out! I'm not far from the NYU one. So tempting, but I assume the promo is over.

Archived