IGNORED

New Horse & pony show in the works. (Maxwells)

Justme

They will take your money whether you are wearing a frumper or a Hail Satan tank top.

:lol: Bwahaha I think that should be the official uniform for the FJ infiltrators into Maxhell!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I have anything scheduled for June 8. This could be interesting.

Oooh, it's a Saturday! I might be able to swing this.

:lol: Bwahaha I think that should be the official uniform for the FJ infiltrators into Maxhell!

How abt making tshirts that say " free jinger", "fj", "jinger", or like. See if they talk to you...

It's a Southern thing (that some of the rest of us adopt). You do have to work a bit more to get the last drop, but otherwise it's the same as drinking out of a regular glass.

The way that she's holding it - I think that's a novelty type of thing or something, as it appears to have a handle.

(drinking out of jam jars is common in my family too)

Simi valley is 65 miles from me, but I see its a whole weekend? What on earth do they do for an entire weekend? I think it would be more fun to follow them to see where they go to eat or sleep. Do they sleep on Uriah? Do they go to restaurants?

So I notice they have 4 sections. Moms, dads, young women and young men. Do you think I would be allowed to sit in on any that I wanted? Could I see Steve's "how to raise courtship minded daughters" for dads speech?

Guest Anonymous
Simi valley is 65 miles from me, but I see its a whole weekend? What on earth do they do for an entire weekend? I think it would be more fun to follow them to see where they go to eat or sleep. Do they sleep on Uriah? Do they go to restaurants?

You can see the sample programmes if you look on the past conference links on titus2. There is usually a bluegrass concert night included, with Daddy on his knees.....

The Maxwells sleep and eat on the bus unless they are offered hospitality by the church. Sometimes they get a place to stay; most often the church arranges a meal before the first evening concert and/or the church ladies stock them up with snacks/meals to eat on the bus. Again, if you look on the sample programmes, the churches have their own arrangements for organising meals or having picnic areas/suggested local reataurants for attendees.

Guest Anonymous

The way that she's holding it - I think that's a novelty type of thing or something, as it appears to have a handle.

(drinking out of jam jars is common in my family too)

Well now, damn you all because I am in a no-spend month, I have no birthday or Christmas to look forward to, and now I want these! :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Libbey-Country-16 ... B000V4J560

Other places to see Uriah in Simi Valley might be RV parks or maybe a Wal-Mart parking lot. I bet whenever the Maxwells have offers to stay at a family's house, they do pre-screening questions of the host families.

Oooh, it's a Saturday! I might be able to swing this.

Yay! sparkles too! This seems to be developing into a Thing! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Southington is the next town over from mine! I am cautiously tempted to pop in...

I'm positive the TEACH conference is being held at the IFB church on route 229 - the one with the private school and faux "college". Those loons are the only people around here who'd host an event featuring the bunch of crazies known as the Maxwells.

It's less than 10 minutes from my home, but the conference is like a week before my due date - so I'll either have a newborn or will be huge and incredibly uncomfortable. :lol: Either way, I won't be in a condition to infiltrate. Maybe I'll drive by and take pictures of Uriah parked outside!

I'm positive the TEACH conference is being held at the IFB church on route 229 - the one with the private school and faux "college". Those loons are the only people around here who'd host an event featuring the bunch of crazies known as the Maxwells.

It's less than 10 minutes from my home, but the conference is like a week before my due date - so I'll either have a newborn or will be huge and incredibly uncomfortable. :lol: Either way, I won't be in a condition to infiltrate. Maybe I'll drive by and take pictures of Uriah parked outside!

Do that. Do an infamous Uriah jump. ETA: Congrats on the baby.

Do that. Do an infamous Uriah jump. ETA: Congrats on the baby.

I'm kinda hoping for a shameless, very pregnant Uriah hump and photos to prove it :lol:

I may be willing. I'm about 60-90 mins south of Ft. Wayne, depending on where it is in the city. Hmmm. Very tempting.

If I remember correctly, it'll probably be at the Memorial Coliseum at Coliseum and Parnell. At least that's where all the expos seem to take place.

Also, the ingredients list - 10 ounces (aprox) frozen spinach - fresh or frozen. Why specify frozen then add the "fresh or frozen" at the end?

Plus, with this recipe, you can't just dump frozen or defrosted frozen spinach into the blender. It would change the water content of the blend, and possibly ruin the smoothie. She needs to mention that the water may have to be squeezed out of the defrosted spinach, or the water to other ingredients ratio may need to be tweaked.

Simi is very close to me; my gym is there, so I'm in the area frequently. I am seriously thinking about staking out the Costco that weekend. :D

I would love to cross the pond and tell Stevie what a dick he is, but I've gone once for a hoilday and the other time working in LA to train for an UK company, But if it get to go again - Hi Stevie!!!

I retrained as a personal trainer and train most days, so can understand why they use protien shakes - but for their aim? - I already asked Stevie, that they should enter a Iron Man or Body Building Comp (lol) - Stevie just splurrted out a Bible quote - maybe after a back RUB!

"Add it slowly."

"Ah, so creamy, so good"

-easy Anna...

A couple pic's of John working on the bus have been posted. Wonder what will go wrong with Uriah this trip... :think:

I don't understand how they can make money on these trips. It costs $$$ to run Uriah and Scottsdale is 1,200 miles from Leavenworth. With the number of people currently showing up to their events, then the fact that they don't charge, they can only be making money off their book table or free will donations. Plus, did anyone notice there's a two week gap between the Scottsdale event and the Simi Valley event? Unless they get other bookings...I wonder if they're going to run up and see Jon-Marie?

Also, the location of the Scottsdale conference has been posted on their website. It's a Foursquare Gospel church in south Scottsdale and only 13.7 miles from my house. (By comparison, the PP's church is 15 miles away.) I have to admit, I've driven down Thomas many times but I don't remember that church being there. (By contrast, there's a JW meeting house a little bit further down, that I remember.)

A couple pic's of John working on the bus have been posted. Wonder what will go wrong with Uriah this trip... :think:

Sigh. I'm thinking of John "working hard in small, tight spaces."

Is the Northside, CA, visit new? Maybe I should start emailing fundie churches in the area to see if one will invite them. Northside is getting closer to me.

Archived