IGNORED

Wwhhhhooo... check out this comment on the Muncks blog.....

Justme

Since you don't know my family I'll give you a bit of history, my 2 great grandmothers neither one ever owned a pair of pants

What the hell? Number one, people generally have four separate great-grandmothers. Number two, neither of my two great-grandmothers that I knew well ever owned a pair of pants either. Nor a laptop. Nor a cell phone. Nor did they ever travel to NYC, see a concert, or cook Thai food, but I personally have found all these devices and activities to be very useful/fun/enriching.

Since you don't know my family I'll give you a bit of history, my 2 great grandmothers neither one ever owned a pair of pants

What the hell? Number one, people generally have four separate great-grandmothers. Number two, neither of my two great-grandmothers that I knew well ever owned a pair of pants either. Nor a laptop. Nor a cell phone. Nor did they ever travel to NYC, see a concert, or cook Thai food, but I personally have found all these devices and activities to be very useful/fun/enriching.

Good point. Like I mentioned in another thread my husband was a late in life third child back when no one had had children when they were in their forties.

I don't think my mother in law wore pants in public until she was 30. And my sister in law wasn't allowed to wear pants to school until high school when the school rules changed.

And they both wear pants and dresses a lot now. I doubt they care. I know they both appreciate that the social confines have changed.

I love that she didn't argue about Elizabeth's lucky escape. If there were no hard feelings and it was truly an amicable separation, Laura would have defended the Maxwells. I'm guessing they all know she was very, very lucky to escape Maxhell.

and maybe she chose not to engage the insult against the Maxwells. If it were my own blog, I'd probably ignore it, whether or not I agreed with the comment. Her blog isn't a snark board and engaging in talk about someone who isn't there to speak for him/herself is gossiping - and even if the Maxwells read the blog and could defend themselves, I could understand not wanting the details discussed on the blog. It's her blog, after all.

Archived