IGNORED

Kelly C. is pregnant again...

Koala

well, I don't know about you, but i regularly go up to pregnant women in the supermarket who look like they might have 'too many' children and scream at them to abort immediately because i hate god and family. is that not normal?

Yes, so do I! In fact, that's often my Sunday mission. I wait outside of church for the godly, pregnant women to get out after the service. Then I start screaming at them to abort immediately. :roll:

I guess ole Kelly got tired of posting about Persecution!!! due to well-intentioned people in the grocery store, gas station, etc. commenting on the number of children, "does she know what causes that", etc. so she's moved on to a straw man argument about people who deep down want her to abort.

Because, you know, Persecution!!!! of her lifestyle choices.

well, I don't know about you, but i regularly go up to pregnant women in the supermarket who look like they might have 'too many' children and scream at them to abort immediately because i hate god and family. is that not normal?

:laughing-rolling:

And if God is omnipotent, why does he have to convince people to not use birth control before giving them another child?

Don't we all know BC babies?

That is the smuggest video I have ever seen! The whole thing is basically "Look how great we are!" but with lots of putting words in their children's mouths and putting a political agenda spin on it. What kind of pregnancy announcement is that? WTF? I was raised a pro-life evangelical and I still have never seen such a thing before...

Archived