IGNORED

Really? Vitafam

Koala

Guest Anonymous
I have a question that's OT but pertains to her post.

When reading the comments there are comments that look like this:

[...] or even a big purse into any government buildings. My five children were reduced to practicing Sit Time at the Immigration office. Reason #729 why that training was worth the time invested. Because [...]

Are these just linking to other posts by her that talk about "sit time"? Or is she replacing negative comments with her own? I don't have a blog, so I'm pretty clueless about these things.

Thanks to anyone who will explain it to me!

ChickeyMonkey - I went and checked it out, and it seems that those are trackbacks to her other blog entries where she also mentioned "sit time." Presumably so that if you're interested in squashing the life out of your children, you can easily locate more posts on the subject.

ChickeyMonkey - I went and checked it out, and it seems that those are trackbacks to her other blog entries where she also mentioned "sit time." Presumably so that if you're interested in squashing the life out of your children, you can easily locate more posts on the subject.

Thanks, Lissar. I wondered if that's what it was but wasn't sure. That makes it somewhat easier to compile any damning evidence against a blogger, doesn't it?

I think it was foolish to get pregnant so quickly after adopting Mira. It just isn't fair to Mira and their attachment and bonding time to interupt it with a baby.

It happens, and honestly I would probably judge other people less because pregnancy sometimes aren't planned. But I judge LL because I dislike her and her family and her family's family very very much.

Yes I am not a fan of the pets.

Archived