IGNORED

Really? Vitafam

Koala

Vitafam mom is pregnant. :?

That's good. She didn't have nearly enough going on. Another little blessing to "train".

I saw that and just felt such a sense of sadness, for the kid on the way and the six she already has.

I also groaned at all the obsessive attempts at being lighthearted and funny while explaining how to destroy a child's will. It's not a very good disguise and the ugly comes through all the time.

Oh yeah. We get to listen to more complaining about how horrible her life is. I can't stand this woman. She is nothing but a drama whore who doesn't like her kids except when she can use them to gain attention for herself.

Oh, you have got to be kidding :doh:

As if she wasn't already completely overwhelmed with the ones she already has. Plus Mira is something of a special-needs baby...I think they owe it to her in particular to put the baby factory on hold for a bit. It's really a shame she'll have to share even more of mom's time when she's finally making some progress at adjusting.

I saw this too and couldn't believe it.

Agree that Mira is a special-needs child and, IIRC, will also need some corrective surgery in the next year or two for a malformed foot/leg. On what planet is this responsible parenting?

Is this the bitch who beats her 18 month old baby and then takes pictures of the poor thing crying?

Is this the bitch who beats her 18 month old baby and then takes pictures of the poor thing crying?

Yes.

Aw c'mon! Really? God should really get to work on closing the wombs of some of these women. Better yet, their husbands should be sniped.

Aw c'mon! Really? God should really get to work on closing the wombs of some of these women. Better yet, their husbands should be sniped.

Sniped or snipped? :?

Does anyone know if she has gone private? I'm getting a

'do not have permission to access' message.

Probably a good thing; she drives me nuts.

Ugh, just saw this and had to see if there was a FJ reaction. You all don't disappoint :)

For those with more experience in these matters, how far along do you think she is?

5975642613_15a7fca80c.jpg

Here: http://www.vitafamiliaeDOTcom/?p=1567

I can't stand her.

Oh my, what a disgusting excuse for a mother. This makes me want to pummel her and I am not a violent person. Train them to cry quietly? What an evil toad.

EDIT: Also, I have an almost-2-yr-old and to expect them to sit that long without making a peep is ridiculous. Does she realize how LONG 15 minutes is to a tiny child??? She is absolutely insane.

Considering how much I adore Noah and Dorothy I actually feel a little guilty about how much I can't stand LL. She reminds me of a fundie version of Kate Gosselin, always finding a way to moan about how hard it is to be her with all those kids. She and I are the same age... I could NOT imagine having all those children. Well, I will be praying for their family. Looks like she's going to need another feet picture soon!!!

Ugh, just saw this and had to see if there was a FJ reaction. You all don't disappoint :)

For those with more experience in these matters, how far along do you think she is?

5975642613_15a7fca80c.jpg

Looks roughly like the ultrasound I had at 10 weeks, maybe a little less?

Is Mira the adopted one? Sounds like she has enough on her plate already, though it's not like that will stop them. By the looks of the ultrasound I would say she is no more ten weeks; it still has that prawn look.

As a parent of two special needs kids I do wonder if these parents know how much extra care this special children take. Of course when you have a coterie of older siblings to help out it makes the difference. But I am of the opinion that while families should pull together, there is no substitute for parental care (I'm looking at you Michelle Duggar).

Like I said, as the parent of two special needs kids, and one who works full time too, I cannot even begin to imagine taking another two, three or even four kids on - non special needs siblings at that. Personally I consider an adoptive child, even a typically developed one at that, to be a special needs child - adoptive children tend to have a whole load of issues - and as such need a whole load of intensive care/parenting. It does make me wonder what the picture will be in twenty years time when these quiverful kids have grown up and what issues the adoptive siblings have (especially the ones of differing race).

As an offtopic aside; I am so thankful for firefox addon spell check tonight - I broke out last summer's blackberry wine and it was good.. :obscene-drinkingbuddies: I may regret how good it was in the morning... :D

She has a video posted stating her due date is March 8. It's actually really adorable. Maybe it's me though, but I really can't stand to hear someone say they "have a baby in their tummy", although I know she's saying it for the kids' benefit. I remember Kate Hudson being pregnant with her first baby and making a comment in an interview about the "baby in her stomach". It's a pet-peeve of mine.

Guest Anonymous
She has a video posted stating her due date is March 8. It's actually really adorable. Maybe it's me though, but I really can't stand to hear someone say they "have a baby in their tummy", although I know she's saying it for the kids' benefit. I remember Kate Hudson being pregnant with her first baby and making a comment in an interview about the "baby in her stomach". It's a pet-peeve of mine.

+1. When I hear someone say they have a baby in their stomach I have to restrain myself from asking them why they ate it. And if it was delicious.

+1. When I hear someone say they have a baby in their stomach I have to restrain myself from asking them why they ate it. And if it was delicious.

Maybe it was in her Pepsi :lol:

(see Terri Maxwell's nightmare post) :twisted:

Yep, I just saw that. :shock: She is constantly complaining about the ones she has and how crazy things get... and then another?!?!

• 1 month later...

So I've been away for a bit and just saw this...

Wow. WHY is she having more children? Now how will she get them all to church on time? :roll:

So I've been away for a bit and just saw this...

Wow. WHY is she having more children? Now how will she get them all to church on time? :roll:

They will be instituting a new parental help system. Children must open a support ticket to request assistance. $5 to $500 per help request, depending on time required to resolve issue. This should cut down on frivolous use of the parental support system.

I have a question that's OT but pertains to her post.

When reading the comments there are comments that look like this:

[...] or even a big purse into any government buildings. My five children were reduced to practicing Sit Time at the Immigration office. Reason #729 why that training was worth the time invested. Because [...]

Are these just linking to other posts by her that talk about "sit time"? Or is she replacing negative comments with her own? I don't have a blog, so I'm pretty clueless about these things.

Thanks to anyone who will explain it to me!

Archived