IGNORED

Need a funeral for your tampon? Here you go!

Visionoyahweh

I wonder what their price is if you're on the baby killing pill. It kills considerably fewer babies than your own body does if you go au naturel, so in theory I'd need a fraction of the number of caskets, but maybe I need to pay for extra fancy funerals to atone for my sin.

I wonder what their price is if you're on the baby killing pill. It kills considerably fewer babies than your own body does if you go au naturel, so in theory I'd need a fraction of the number of caskets, but maybe I need to pay for extra fancy funerals to atone for my sin.

On the pill or not, you don't know which ones are just periods and which ones are miscarried preborn* babies, so you should have funerals for all of them, just in case.

*Does this make them born? Just very premature?

I'm at work right now (student office worker). I just spat my lunch all over my desk. Showed my boss. The laughter is painful.

I am on the evil baybee killing pill, but I wonder how to calculate the number of baybeez I've murdered since I only have three-four periods a year on this particular pill. Do I count a dead baby for every single month, or just the months I have periods?

I am on the evil baybee killing pill, but I wonder how to calculate the number of baybeez I've murdered since I only have three-four periods a year on this particular pill. Do I count a dead baby for every single month, or just the months I have periods?

Do they even wait for your period to come when you only have a few per year, or do they just fall out after they bounce off your lining? Maybe you should just send them all of your underwear.

I felt weird even writing that.

What about the spermz?? They are willing to take the ovaries (see comments) but what about the poor spermz? I think FJ should offer a competing service to men. Women only mature one egg at a time, but men...We could really clean up. I mean, bring men closer to God.

What about the spermz?? They are willing to take the ovaries (see comments) but what about the poor spermz? I think FJ should offer a competing service to men. Women only mature one egg at a time, but men...We could really clean up. I mean, bring men closer to God.

Oh lordy I think I cried a little! LMAO!

I wonder if I should give my IUD a funeral too. Its been in my uterus for 3 years so its kinda like a really long pregnancy...that doesn't end with a child lol

Archived