IGNORED

Franklin Graham wants god to crash us to be godly

doggie

Were Have we heard this one before? I just love a god that makes so many suffer and die so people will worship him again. The love is just making me feel all warm and bubbly inside. This idiot wonders why we don't want god in the government humm this is such a hard choice.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/11 ... apse-obama

Some conservatives are having a tough time with President Barack Obama's reelection. Take social conservative leader Franklin Graham. In an interview with Newsmax.com, the Rev. Graham, a prominent evangelist and son of top-dog evangelist Billy Graham, maintained that Obama's victory will put the country further along a "path of destruction." And he suggested it would take a "complete economic collapse" to place the United States on a better course and return it to godliness.

"complete economic collapse" to place the United States on a better course and return it to godliness.

They tried this (see presidency of George W Bush). It didn't work then.

They tried this (see presidency of George W Bush). It didn't work then.

Complete economic collapse sure does lead to Godliness! Somalia and Afghanistan are shining examples.

What a twit.

I read this tweet from Steve Weinstein yesterday morning on DailyKos "Why couldn't God just have caused Obama to lose? -- dumbass Franklin Graham: God may have to cause ""An Economic Collapse" to save the nation from Obama.

I thought that was spot on.

back 2000 years ago of god came and kicked but and said I did this cause you don't believe everyone would fall to their knees. in this day and age if god did that in the us people would shoot his ass and kick him off the world and throw all the fundamentalists out of the us.

Archived