IGNORED

Chaviva update

LucySnowe

Didn't she divorce not too long ago?

Actually I got divorced in late September 2011. My ex met his new wife two weeks later and remarried two weeks after our civil divorcein February ... so considering that I've waited quite a while to get remarried :)

Congrats Chavi! I read your blog and read today's update. Yes, it seems fast but you sound very happy and I wish you the best. My parents had 1 date before they got married (the date her brother was there) and they have been married almost 53 years. When you know, you know. :dance:

Congrats Chavi! I read your blog and read today's update. Yes, it seems fast but you sound very happy and I wish you the best. My parents had 1 date before they got married (the date her brother was there) and they have been married almost 53 years. When you know, you know. :dance:

Thank you sooooo much!

• 2 weeks later...

The Q&A sounds like a great idea. Reading Chaviva's blog now to come up with questions. So many life changes in a short period of time!

I am surprised Chaviva was able to move around so much and keep the momentum going on the conversion process. But I think I need to read more to understand the flow of events.

Archived