IGNORED

Arndt Boys on Abortion

0 kids n not countin

Because, you know, the Arndt boys are speaking from all the life "experience" they have:

Papa Arndt:

This www. townhall.com article focuses upon the all-important issue of unborn life.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/11/01/democrats_out_of_touch_with_america_on_abortion

Papa Arndt:

It is encouraging to see that these bishops are standing up for pre-born infants.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/10/31/173269/bishop-orders-priests-to-read.html

Papa Arndt:

An article about religious freedom, abortion, and Hobby Lobby.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/332204/religious-freedom-no-mere-hobby-shocking-arguments-made-obama-administration-largest-h#

Seth Arndt:

I like the articles you’ve been posting, Dad. They’re eye-opening.

Jude Arndt:

Yeah, Dad, those have been some really good articles. It’s hard to believe that many people actually think that abortion is okay; my guess — or maybe my hope — is that a large portion of people know it’s wrong but just have sort of a well-meaning “squishiness†about it. I have to say it’s amazing to hear people like the vice-president who essentially say, “I personally believe it’s wrong, but I won’t impose my views on others,†because obviously you “impose†whatever you believe is right. You never hear someone make the argument, “I personally believe helping the poor is right, but I won’t impose my views on others.â€

Seth Arndt:

Right. It’s absolutely impossible not to have a set of rules that you think everybody in the country ought to follow.

Jude Arndt:

Well, I know everybody has their own viewpoints and opinions, and you can’t expect to have a Utopia or anything like that, but there are certain things that really shouldn’t be hard for everyone to agree on, like simply giving children a chance at life. How could somebody look at an ultrasound and call what they’re seeing anything but a baby?

Seth Arndt:

Sure. That’s a no-brainer! Of course there are other things that really are a matter of preference, but you can’t just believe you can do ANYTHING you want. Everyone believes there are boundaries somewhere to what people ought to do. I don’t know of many people who think there’s nothing wrong with they themselves being robbed, for instance.

Birth was the first and last time these unfortunate manboys will ever come into contact with a vagina. It's a bit rich for them to be prattling on about abortion when they'll never be the cause for needing one.

OMG no you don't impose whatever you believe is right. How screwed up do you have to be to think that's how the world works?

How could somebody look at an ultrasound and call what they’re seeing anything but a baby?
Mine looked like an ancient sea creature.

Dear boys of the Arndt family,

You are not in procession a vagina or a uterus. You will never be pregnant. Therefore, you do not get to make decisions about women's health care choices because you are not a woman. Furthermore, my uterus is not an entity separate of me or my body-it's part of me and my body; all of its contents belong to me and only I get to decide what to do with said contents. If you cut off my reproductive choice, I'll cut off yours-with a very dull pair of scissors.

Love and kisses,

Wandering aka A BIG BAD FEMINIST BITCH.

edited because I know how to spell "me"

Mine looked like an ancient sea creature.

:lol: There are many ways people can look at an ultrasound and not see anything that looks like a baby. It not having distinguishable human features being the main one. 8 week ultrasounds look like kidney beans.

Dear boys of the Arndt family,

You are not in procession a vagina or a uterus. You will never be pregnant. Therefore, you do not get to make decisions about women's health care choices because you are not a woman. Furthermore, my uterus is not an entity separate of me or my body-it's part of me and my body; all of its contents belong to me and only I get to decide what to do with said contents. If you cut off my reproductive choice, I'll cut off yours-with a very dull pair of scissors.

Love and kisses,

Wandering aka A BIG BAD FEMINIST BITCH.

edited because I know how to spell "me"

Hahaaaa! You are my hero.

Dear Arndts,

If any one of you gets an internal tumor, malignant or not, I get to first examine the scan to see if there are any human features. If I see Jesus in the shadows, you're fucked.

Seth Arndt:

So he's in favor of sharia law?

Seth Arndt:

Sounds like an 8 year old who just watched a movie about the difference between right and wrong.

Seth Arndt:

Right. It’s absolutely impossible not to have a set of rules that you think everybody in the country ought to follow.

Well duh. We've all got those, but you'd have to be arrogant as fuck to think your beliefs should be imposed on others just because you believe them. :angry-banghead:

They are so pathetic I almost can't snark. Grown ass men forced to be little boys by their selfish parents. As other people here have said, there is something very, very wrong in that house. Wrong beyond the garden variety Quiverfull craziness.

Fucking hell. It's like reading the Highlights version of a pro-life argument. How old are these wankers?

Dear Arndts,

If any one of you gets an internal tumor, malignant or not, I get to first examine the scan to see if there are any human features. If I see Jesus in the shadows, you're fucked.

:clap:

I'm sorry... I just can't take someone seriously on this issue when they're at least in their 20s, still play with stuffed animals and mean it, and need subtitles for their English-speaking videos, so that people who also speak English can understand them. What else... Oh yeah! Also, who have never done what it takes to be in possession of an embryo!

So, let's see . . . the Arndt boys:

- don't understand reproduction

- don't understand the US goverment

- want everybody to be Just Like Them

- know squat about women

- are incredible kiss-ups to authority

- have no respect for personal autonomy

- say clumsy, offensive, half-thought-through things.

I'm surprised nobody's asking them all to run for office as Republicans!

Dear Arndts,

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: Love this.

If I believe you're carrying the next messiah in your prostate, I'm going to have to insist that you keep it there, because I have a set of rules I believe everyone should follow, and mine are clearly more enlightened than yours. I mean, how can you look at that CT scan and not see a baby Jesus?

Jude, just for you - I personally believe helping the poor is right, but I won't impose my views on others. Yes, I truly believe this, and it's not a unique position, a great many people feel that way. Just as many people feel that a gaggle of overgrown man child virgins with an overly fecund mother, sheltered from the realities of the world, who have never had an adult relationship with anyone, let alone a woman, and who are parroting back the views their father has indoctrinated them in since birth, don't get a say in women's reproductive health and choices. There are few adults on earth less qualified to take part in the abortion debate, let alone to assert their right to impose their will on others.

all they are clones of daddy no original thoughts no thinking stills just parroting da da. Reminds me of the duggers.

But even with the Duggars, you can see certain things in some of their eyes. And we know Josh is breaking with his father's lifestyle with his cable TV and his endless twatting and net surfing. Josiah registered his unhappiness when Michelle announced her last pregnancy and Jana had a breakdown at a speaking engagement.

Such things would ever happen with the Arndt lads and Wizzie. They are joyful fundie robots that never bend or break. It's extraordinary.

The republican/fundie/GOP crowd goes on all the time about how they shouldn't be forced to help support the poor. They want to choose to help the poor, they don't want that view imposed on them by the government using tax money to support the poor. So yeah, that whole argument he is using doesn't work. Unless he is for forcing people to help the poor, which I'm would be surprised if he is.

Do they allow comments? I would so comment and point this out if they do.

I think its kind of awful for a parent to coach their "kid" into saying this kind of thing, see it a lot with fundies. Theyre too immature to actually have an opinion on it, I would be incredibly suprised if any of them actually knew what sex was, how fetuses develop or even what an abortion is. Theres no way they could have come up with their opinions naturally, its beyond their understanding and they all have the same opinions.

Its like the Duggars using their kids for political stuff, and all of the kids who have ever been dragged to protests for things that they couldnt possibly have an understanding about.

Archived