IGNORED

Huckabee Says Christians Will Go to Hell If They Vote Obama

AtroposHeart

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'll see him there!

A friend posted this on facebook a little while ago, and I found it very interesting. "Catholic, Pro-life and Voting for Barack Obama". I agree with the author that Obama seems more aligned to Jesus's mission than Romney. I can't start my own thread (yet), but I hope it adds to discussion here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-j-reid-jr/catholic-pro-life-and-voting-for-barack-obama_b_2024427.html

My mom's family is catholic, pro-life and strongly democrat. They're Kennedy democrats.

Now that that's settled, who is bringing what to our down under party? I offer up my wine rack and all of its contents, including several bottles of red and Limoncello from my trip to Italy.

I'll bring the s'mores fixings!(can't have a fire without s'mores, right?) :lol:

HUCKABEE: Many issues are at stake, but some issues are not negotiable: The right to life from conception to natural death.

Last time I checked, lethal injections weren't considered "natural."

I saw that ad for the first time on the Daily Show last night. I love how Huckabee couldn't come up with an answer when Jon pointed out that he'd reduced the "good Christian" voting values down to abortion and gay marriage (neither of which Jesus spoke about), when many Christians choose to vote Democrat based on the party's support of social programs that help the poor and disadvantaged (things Jesus strongly supported)

I may or may not have yelled "Oh, snap" at the television at that point.

Stewart swatted at Huckabee like a playtoy. Huckabee kept smiling and changing the subject so he wouldn't have to face his hypocrisy. Stewart is too smart for him.

Limbo. High in gluttony, moderate in lust, virtuous non-(kinda)-believer.

I got level 2 (lust) but I also got a high score for level 4 (greed). So I guess I am just overall overindulgent in every area? lol I thought most of my yes answers were for the food and shopping ones.

Definitely watch this! It's worth the time. Huckabee/Faux Noise come off as total assholes (shocking, I know).

My favorite part is Jon saying to Huckabee, "biblical marriage is polygamy." Also at the end you can see the contempt coming from Huckabee.

Yep, the bible is full of relationships that would not be acceptable to the Huckster. The Slacktivist has had a whole running series on 'Chick-fil-a Biblical Family' examples. I've been enjoying it.

patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/tag/chick-fil-a/

I only made it to Level One! Am I going to be all alone? How can I get to the next levels? Are there little coins hidden behind the bricks or something? :lol:

My favorite part is Jon saying to Huckabee, "biblical marriage is polygamy." Also at the end you can see the contempt coming from Huckabee.

What killed me was when Huckabee said "no, Adam and Eve"... ummm using that logic, what about Adam and Eve's sons? How do you think they reproduced? It sure as shit wasn't "wholesome Christian", I'll tell you that. Huckabee has logic gaps that span oceans.

Gee, let's look at who voted for Obama: the gays, most women, all the cool men and most of the minorities. In other words, people that know how to have a good time. Save me a seat in the smoking section, y'all! I'm going to hell!

Just for the hell of it: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv. I got into the 5th circle of hell! :lol:

I got into the 8th Circle. Y'all can visit.

Eighth Level of Hell - The Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score

Purgatory | Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low

Level 2 | Low

Level 3 | High

Level 4 | High

Level 5 | High

Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High

Level 7 | High

Level 8 - The Malebolge | High

Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate