IGNORED

Fundie Darling Dinesh D'Souza Caught in Extramarital Affair

hoipolloi

Well, it may be not be very classy of me, but I think it couldn't have happened to a better (more irritating, self-obsessed, lying, completely unteachable) person.

Mr. D'Souza responds (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/ ... ng-affair/). Here's a money quote, as they say:

3.I sought out advice about whether it is legal to be engaged prior to being divorced and I was informed that it is. Denise and I were trying to do the right thing. I had no idea that it is considered wrong in Christian circles to be engaged prior to being divorced, even though in a state of separation and in divorce proceedings. Obviously I would not have introduced Denise as my fiancé at a Christian apologetics conference if I had thought or known I was doing something wrong. But as a result of all this, and to avoid even the appearance of impropriety, Denise and I have decided to suspend our engagement.

Well, luckily for him there is nothing in the Bible about coveting thy neighbor's wife. So of course he had no idea it was "wrong in Christian circles" to be engaged to another man's wife, even though he had a wife of his own at the time.

When are the idiots who revere people like this going to wake up?

Mr. D'Souza responds (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/ ... ng-affair/). Here's a money quote, as they say:

Seriously! :lol: He didn't know that fundie would get upset that he was married and had a girlfriend and that his girlfirend was also married. Yeah, not buying that. I think that he thought he was above the rules.

D'Souza is the man who made the recent documentary about Obama, 2016: Obama's America. Recently, he was accused of sharing a hotel room with this young woman: smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/profile/dodiejoseph D'Souza says that she is his fiance and that he is seperated from his wife.

If it wasn't for the hypocrsy, I wouldn't think that he had done anything wrong. If he is being honest, he is no longer with his wife. However, he has put himself up as a defender of Christianity and that means he should follow the same religious rules that he expects other people to follow.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/dinesh-dsouza-resigns-kings-college_n_1980614.html?utm_hp_ref=religion

It isn't uncommon for religious leaders to ignore rules that they believe should be forced on others. I'm not certain what disconnect goes on in their brain. Do they just not believe deep down in their own religion? Is there some type of superiority complex that drives a person to both push their faith on others while believing the rules don't apply to them?

Here is an example of her writing

smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/profiles/blogs/why-my-liberal-neighbors-aren-t-speaking-to-me-anymore-the-three?xg_source=activity

First, there are those liberals who wholeheartedly devote themselves to their various liberal causes-Greenpeace, PETA, Earthquakes in countries that look like Earthquakes perpetually hit them every day of the year even when earthquakes don’t and etc.. They stand on street corners with flyers, tirelessly peddling their assorted miseries and throw themselves into the paths of whaling ships. I call these Liberals Type I Liberals and if the classification sounds like a disease it’s because it is.

I did a search on her name to find her. So, there is a very slight chance that this Denis Odie Joseph II is not the same Denis Odie Joseph II that is connected to D'Souza. But I seriously doubt that there are many people with that name.

Here is an example of her writing

smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/profiles/blogs/why-my-liberal-neighbors-aren-t-speaking-to-me-anymore-the-three?xg_source=activity

I did a search on her name to find her. So, there is a very slight chance that this Denis Odie Joseph II is not the same Denis Odie Joseph II that is connected to D'Souza. But I seriously doubt that there are many people with that name.

That's her. It's her picture on that profile. Plus, it was written in 2012, when we know that Denise Odie got married to Mr. Joseph II (how pretentious, she took her husband's II as well) on December 30, 2011. Why yes, that would be 9.5 months ago.

I'm thinking D'Souza went for her because she's the perfect arm candy sycophant.

Granted this is from wikipedia so I don't know how trustworthy it is.

ColonialismIn the second chapter of What's So Great About America, D'Souza defends colonialism, arguing that the problem with Africa is not that it was colonized, but rather that it was not colonized long enough.

[edit] Abu GhraibDinesh has argued that the Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse scandal was a result of “the sexual immodesty of liberal Americaâ€. He further asserted that the conditions of prisoners at Abu Ghraib “are comparable to the accommodations in midlevel Middle Eastern hotelsâ€.[42][43]

Immodesty caused Abu Ghraib. :shock:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D'Souza

Wow. He did indeed blame torture in Iraq on American sexual immodesty and liberals

Contrary to their assertions, Abu Ghraib did not reflect the shared values of America, it reflected the sexual immodesty of liberal America. Lynndie England and Charles Graner were two wretched individuals from Red America who were trying to act out the fantasies of Blue America. Casting aside all traditional notions of decency, propriety and morality, they simply lived by the code of self-fulfillment. If it feels good, it must be right. This was bohemianism, West Virginia-style.

At some level, the cultural left recognized this, which is why most of its comments about Abu Ghraib assiduously avoided the issue of sexual deviancy. The left’s embarrassment on this matter seems to have drawn on class prejudice. For some liberals, soldiers like Graner and England were poor white trash getting into trouble again. Of course if Graner and England were professors at an elite liberal arts college, their videotaped orgies might easily have become the envy of academia. If they were artists staging these pictures in a loft in Soho they could have been hailed as pioneers and encouraged by leftist admirers to apply for a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.

townhall.com/columnists/dineshdsouza/2007/02/26/rethinking_abu_ghraib/page/full/

What's eye-rolling to me is that there were reviews of his movie on IMDB that tried to argue that it was "impartial" and "informative for everyone on both sides." Yeah right. The very premise that he feels he needs to project some radically different future if POTUS is reelected is not impartial at all. And his writing bears out the bias of his viewpoint.

Archived