IGNORED

Microchips, End Times, and Healthcare

slh12280

I, for one, welcome our cross-bred overlords.

Thanks for making me snort cold milk. Thankfully I have a keyboard condom.

Heh, someone once sent me this article seriously: http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/d ... lothes.htm

Demons, aliens, genetic experiments, satanists/illuminati- just lacking the microchips and the dire end times warnings. That is to say, these ideas are really common.

*Cough* As a kid my dad would never let me have my hand stamped while at recreational places because mark of the beast! My mum would warn me to wash it off before I got home. End times- what better excuse for Christians to indulge their kookiness. :P

However, I think that the chip would stop working if the owner's body temperature went down. Or that, at least, should be an added safety precaution.

Battery operated heating pad to keep the temp up.

• 1 month later...

Nutty end-times beliefs never fail to entertain. I found this 'gem' of an article this morning. Basically it says, remember ladies, the end time's are no excuse to forget to submit to your headships!

ebiblefellowship.com/archives/2010/05/22/wives-submit/

I would think you could just steal by swiping something that charges next to someone's hand, kind of like an even less invasive pick-pocket. You'd probably need a pin number, so maybe there would be scams where people would try to trick you into giving it away while swiping your chip secretly? So you wouldn't have to cut the hand off to get info from it. Aren't there devices that can steal info from credit cards, that they put on gas station pumps or something to trick people into swiping their card into it? I would think they would just develop a scam like that.

I've heard of chipping pets and children for in case they get lost, but credit cards are so easy I dunno I would go through the trouble of embedding something in my skin to make payments easier. What if you wanted to switch credit cards/banks, you have to in-embed and re-embed a chip? And how much use would it be for Internet shopping?

Doesn't Georgia or some other state already have a law banning the government from chipping citizens, just in case? Because their lawmakers wanted to save the place from the end times.

Well then...

I think the angels having sex with humans comes from the whole Nephilim (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim) theory about giant cross bred people. One "theory" of the "theory" of the Nephilim is that they came from demons/angels having sex with humans. It is a common thought it more revival/pentecostal denominations.

When I was growing up in IFB churches we had a gues speaker that used Genesis 6:2 and 4 to say that angels came down and mated with humans- "the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose" and "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown". I wonder if this is where some of the stories of the pre-Greek gods- but it's been a few years since I took mythology and I can't remember what they were called.

" I wonder if this is where some of the stories of the pre-Greek gods- but it's been a few years since I took mythology and I can't remember what they were called."

The titans.

Archived