IGNORED

want a 'hand out'

notsocommon

Since jericho is back, well so will this thread. There is also the guy who wants to stone rebellious children. He's a republican. Thoughts jericho?

Guest Anonymous

It's easy to prove you were forcibly raped! Just set up a video camera before it starts so you can show you tried beating him off.

Really I think that's what they expect. A rapist was just set free by the US Supreme Court because the victim didn't physically fight back. Who cares her mental disabilities are of a toddler and she's physically unable to fight and in a wheelchair.

It's easy to prove you were forcibly raped! Just set up a video camera before it starts so you can show you tried beating him off.

Really I think that's what they expect. A rapist was just set free by the US Supreme Court because the victim didn't physically fight back. Who cares her mental disabilities are of a toddler and she's physically unable to fight and in a wheelchair.

It was the Connecticut State Supreme Court--not quite as awful as if it had been the SCOTUS.

I guess they have now defined legitimate rape for us all.

(btw, the chief justice who was part of the majority is a woman who was appointed by Obama)

Awww. I guess jericho really doesn't like discussing republicans doing/saying shitting things, he just wants to bash the ebil liberals and pretend that republicans are all perfect.

And a rapist was set free because the person who was raped didn't fight back?! Makes my blood boil. What has this world come to. I'm afraid for the world that my girls are going to grow up in.

Elected officials?! Fuck, I'd expect these kind of comments from the creepy dude at the bus stop.

Sidenote: Blueberrybird, is that a picture of your conure?

Elected officials?! Fuck, I'd expect these kind of comments from the creepy dude at the bus stop.

Sidenote: Blueberrybird, is that a picture of your conure?

Yep! She loves blueberries. (and soy lattes)

Guest Anonymous

It was the Connecticut State Supreme Court--not quite as awful as if it had been the SCOTUS.

I guess they have now defined legitimate rape for us all.

(btw, the chief justice who was part of the majority is a woman who was appointed by Obama)

Oh, still, they just called open season on those who can't physically fight.

Isn't the CT SC the same one that said eminent domain can take property if putting an apartment complex on it will make the state more in tax money because more taxes benefits society as a whole, or some nonsense like that?

Guest Anonymous

Oh, still, they just called open season on those who can't physically fight.

Isn't the CT SC the same one that said eminent domain can take property if putting an apartment complex on it will make the state more in tax money because more taxes benefits society as a whole, or some nonsense like that?

Yeah, and SCOTUS agreed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelo_v._City_of_New_London Terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

Since Jericho is back wanting to talk politics, going to bump this thread on up for him.

Well jericho agrees with the "God intends rape" line, so that is probably why he didn't post on that thread, he supports the poor little guy who is just being picked on by the big bad feminists.

Archived