IGNORED

more Catholic cray cray on BC

Boltingmadonna

There is no overpopulation. We are having a population implosion! Europe is committing suicide and will become "Moslem."

Yeah...I love how "proportionally fewer white catholics"="population implosion". Yes, the world population is increasing at an exponential rate, but as long as it's those brown infidels it totes doesn't count :roll:

This evening I was on my way to a Democratic Party Executive Committee meeting when I noticed a billboard saying "Preserve Religious Freedom". It was sponsored by the US Conference of Catholic Bishops. Yeah, the irony was not lost on me.

I conceived my daughter with perfect use of BCP. I also got pregnant on Depo Provera.

Sperm have been shown to live as long as 8 days in a favorable environment - some studies have pushed it to 10 days, but not sure how true that is. But for the record, I once got pregnant when the condom broke 6 days before I ovulated (yes, I use FAM, and yes, during the cycles when it's been dangerous for me to conceive, I have had one seriously sexually frustrated husband).

I am fucking MIRACULOUS.

Edited cuz I rilly ken spell gud.

i only knew one couple who used NFP. They got divorced. Guess that really blows the no divorce theory outta the water. Quick, call the pope!

I read medication instructions meticulously due to working in a group home for developmentally disabled adults. Some of the women are on birth control, and this "silly woman" has never once seen "may cause spontaneous abortions" on the label.

The longer I read on this forum the more flabbergasted by misinformation and lies that I get. Perhaps I am a feminist afterall. I am starting to see more and more what you guys are saying here. Lies like the ones this guy is telling is dangerous.

Do these people even read what they are writing?

i only knew one couple who used NFP. They got divorced. Guess that really blows the no divorce theory outta the water. Quick, call the pope!

Some years ago, on a Catholic retreat, I bought a book titled something like "How You Can Dissent and Still Be a Loyal Catholic." In it, there's a section on how Paul VI brought together a commission of clergy and laypeople to discuss NFP. The married laypeople in the group admitted that strict adherence to NFP is a HUGE strain on a marriage.

And I am no conspiracy theorist, but I think that the death of John Paul I may not have been an accident. As an archbishop, he saw how families suffered when they had more kids than they could feed, and was leaning toward acceptance of the birth control pill. When he died after a month-long papacy, by all accounts the investigation was done in a supremely half-assed fashion.

Funny true story: In 1985, Ex-Mr.-Hane-#2 and I attended a premarital Cana Conference (something required of people getting married in the Catholic Church in my archdiocese). There was a presentation on NFP given by a young married couple. They were married about three years and she was enormously pregnant with her second child. All I could think was, "I know people TRYING to have babies who couldn't manage having two kids in three years!"

Some years ago, on a Catholic retreat, I bought a book titled something like "How You Can Dissent and Still Be a Loyal Catholic." In it, there's a section on how Paul VI brought together a commission of clergy and laypeople to discuss NFP. The married laypeople in the group admitted that strict adherence to NFP is a HUGE strain on a marriage.

And I am no conspiracy theorist, but I think that the death of John Paul I may not have been an accident. As an archbishop, he saw how families suffered when they had more kids than they could feed, and was leaning toward acceptance of the birth control pill. When he died after a month-long papacy, by all accounts the investigation was done in a supremely half-assed fashion.

Funny true story: In 1985, Ex-Mr.-Hane-#2 and I attended a premarital Cana Conference (something required of people getting married in the Catholic Church in my archdiocese). There was a presentation on NFP given by a young married couple. They were married about three years and she was enormously pregnant with her second child. All I could think was, "I know people TRYING to have babies who couldn't manage having two kids in three years!"

I heard that the lay Christian Family Movement which was popular during the 50s and 60s strongly advised Pope Paul to accept artificial contraception. Yeah, their advice fell on deaf ears.

I'm no conspiracy theorist either, but I don't for a minute believe that John Paul 1 died of natural causes.

Archived