IGNORED

Mary-Elizabeth & Mommy Arndt w/four handbags

0 kids n not countin

We've seen Mama Arndt wearing that outfit before, haven't we? Wasn't there a picture of her (sitting) wearing that shirt with white shorts? I think we're just not seeing the shorts she's wearing underneath.

At least sewing purses is age appropriate for a 15 year old. Yes, a talented 10 or 12 year old could also sew them, but it's still a teenaged activity for Wizzy.

There's a photo floating around on Facebook of a Royal Family photo of Prince Charles' wedding to Camilla. In the photo, Prince Harry is photoshopped in the nude. Perhaps we could photoshop a long skirt on Mama Arndt,and THEN approach Steve??

We've seen Mama Arndt wearing that outfit before, haven't we? Wasn't there a picture of her (sitting) wearing that shirt with white shorts? I think we're just not seeing the shorts she's wearing underneath.

I think she wore that outfit to the airport maybe? There were definitely shorts under the top then but they were only a couple of inches longer than the shirt. Someone fell asleep posting that photo.

I think it's cute that, as fundie as Mama Arndt is, she's still rocking the short shorts and vogueing a sexy pose for the camera. I can't remember another fundie who has dared to flash the come hither smile.

I think it's cute that, as fundie as Mama Arndt is, she's still rocking the short shorts and vogueing a sexy pose for the camera. I can't remember another fundie who has dared to flash the come hither smile.

I agree. Mama Arndt looks fabulous, especially for a woman with 11 kids. Why shouldn't she wear what she likes? I think Mary Elizabeth looks really cute, too.

i think she looks her age here

Wizzy or Mommy?

Wizzy will be 16 in the beginning of January. I think she looks closer to 13 here.

Mommy is 52 and she has earned the right to wear as little clothing as she can get away with, looking as good as she does after birthing 14 babies. It's just strange to see such a fundie woman looking so....unfundie.

And they are really true fundies. They just live in isolation and sort of make up their own rules.

Yes indeed. My previous avatar was Mr. B Natural, but I'm sure I'll rotate back to her/him eventually. In the meantime: ROWSDOWER!

I'm thinking Holly Hobbie would have better color taste than these fug things.

EscapedCardinal, I regret that I never got to tell you, "Mr. B you're hot!"

As far as the purses go, my daughter attends anime conventions. I think that they would sell well there. Check out Lolita fashion. Yes I know, horrible name. It's basically girls, and young women for that matter, wearing fru fru ruffly dresses. Sometimes with brightly colored wigs.

1) My sister (who I love very much) would be all a squeelez over a purse like that.

2) Could someone explain to me why none of the sons are married. WHY?

And Mamma's dress is too small. A size up would be much more flattering.

Wizzy or Mommy?

Wizzy will be 16 in the beginning of January. I think she looks closer to 13 here.

Mommy is 52 and she has earned the right to wear as little clothing as she can get away with, looking as good as she does after birthing 14 babies. It's just strange to see such a fundie woman looking so....unfundie.

And they are really true fundies. They just live in isolation and sort of make up their own rules.

I think with Wizzy it's a case of genetics. I think Momma Arndt looks great and about her age. I wonder if she hadn't birthed over a dozen kids if she would look younge than her age?

1) My sister (who I love very much) would be all a squeelez over a purse like that.

2) Could someone explain to me why none of the sons are married. WHY?

And Mamma's dress is too small. A size up would be much more flattering.

To me it's weirder they all still live at home. I could see the bros renting a house together but no they are living virtually the same as they had since they were kids.

I remember from the Kids By The Dozen show one of the sons was engaged, but obviously that didn't work out. I wonder what happened....

Anyhoooo....the name of their baseball team is Safe At Home. I think that name is prophetic.

My 7yo daughter would love those purses!

I think that Wizzy look s a little young, but not really young, she's a lot taller than I thought she was!

As for Mama Arndt....I'm assuming that she is wearing shorts under that, and no one thought anything of it because no one cares if Mama is showing that much leg. Sometimes at home I will throw on a baggy T and really short sweat type shorts, and sometimes the combo isn't a good one, and I look like I'm just wearing a T (and because I don't think about it I end up at the grocery store that way...).

As far as the purses go, my daughter attends anime conventions. I think that they would sell well there. Check out Lolita fashion. Yes I know, horrible name. It's basically girls, and young women for that matter, wearing fru fru ruffly dresses. Sometimes with brightly colored wigs.

I don't think that they're the right kind of frilly for Lolita. Lolita is more cutesy, lacy, fluffy. These are more country doll house fluffy.

I think they've made them for the boys and the man boys to carry their collection of stuffed animals around....

I think they've made them for the boys and the man boys to carry their collection of stuffed animals around....

Maybe they can also make a gigantic bag for the "boys" to carry around all of those tinker toys they are so obsessed with.

Mommy and Daddy should write a book. "Men to Boys; How To Help Your Aging Sons Maintain Their Child-like Innocence".

I don't think that they're the right kind of frilly for Lolita. Lolita is more cutesy, lacy, fluffy. These are more country doll house fluffy.

Yeah, I think you're right.

I'm very much into Lolita fashion and even though I'm more into the Sweet Lolita style I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those purses! :lol:

That looks more and more realistic each year that goes by with all those "men" living at home with mommy and daddy.

That looks more and more realistic each year that goes by with all those "men" living at home with mommy and daddy.

In the last few days, the man boys continue to play with toys:

famteam.com/today/images/full/20120826_222503.jpg (and there are about a weeks worth of similar pics :roll: )

and were singing in Mummy and Daddys bedroom:

famteam.com/today/images/full/20120826_231137.jpg

Uh-oh. I just realized that posting that picture might be prohibited, as we usually keep the birthday songs fairly private so as to not embarrass the performers. In this case, I thought it was fairly benign because there weren’t any crazy costumes or whatnot.

:dance: :lol: :dance:

Do the man boys have jobs?

Do the man boys have jobs?

A few of the older ones help with Daddy's court transcription business and some take wedding photos. But there isn't much time left over for work when there are big jobs like this to tackle:

20120822_223524.jpg

I think with Wizzy it's a case of genetics. I think Momma Arndt looks great and about her age. I wonder if she hadn't birthed over a dozen kids if she would look younge than her age?

To me it's weirder they all still live at home. I could see the bros renting a house together but no they are living virtually the same as they had since they were kids.

I remember from the Kids By The Dozen show one of the sons was engaged, but obviously that didn't work out. I wonder what happened....

Anyhoooo....the name of their baseball team is Safe At Home. I think that name is prophetic.

No, none of the sons were ever engaged or have ever even courted/dated. I think what you are remembering from the KBTD show is that girl Ashley that came to visit and help out with the Softball Classic. It was obvious that she had a crush on Luke and he likely could have had a crush on her. But then I'm sure he started comparing her to Dear Old Mom and, well, no one will ever measure up to her so that little romance ended before it ever began.

I agree that it's really bizarre to have what, like 8 adult sons, and all still single. I'd love to hear Ma & Pa's reasoning why this is and no, I don't think "because God hasn't brought their wives yet" qualifies as a legitimate answer when EVERY. SINGLE. ADULT. is still single.

Archived