IGNORED

Mary-Elizabeth & Mommy Arndt w/four handbags

0 kids n not countin

That skirt is scandalously high. Not that I care or anything, but wow. It's like something normal people might be found wearing.

That skirt is scandalously high. Not that I care or anything, but wow. It's like something normal people might be found wearing.

And scandalously low-cut. It looks like a tennis dress.

Are they selling those ruffly duffly bags? One is OK, four I hope means they are going into business.

Mama Arndt needs longer shorts. What is up with her pose also?

Are they selling those ruffly duffly bags? One is OK, four I hope means they are going into business.

Mama did teach the younger boys how to weave or knit scarves and Papa Arndt thought it was just fine and not girly, especially because they thought they could start their own business.

How do they manage to feed that family with 13 boys and young men between the ages of 10 and 30 something? How much court reporting business could Daddy possibly get and how much paying photography work can the older "boys" get?

There are endless questions about these strange people.

And scandalously low-cut. It looks like a tennis dress.

It is cut like a tennis dress, isn't it? The color just seems wrong though.

Oh, and those are some ugly purses!

Seriously ugly. Why would anyone want the ruffles from a toddler's bathing suit grafted onto a purse?

Seriously ugly. Why would anyone want the ruffles from a toddler's bathing suit grafted onto a purse?

I think Holly Hobbie would love one.

lens9878631_1268049397holly-hobbie.gif

I think Holly Hobbie would love one.

lens9878631_1268049397holly-hobbie.gif

I loved Holly Hobbie! ...as a 5 year old... These purses would be perfect for my nieces - the oldest just started kindergarden. I'm guessing they're not selling them to 3-5 year olds, though, and considering even their 30something sons are still living at home they ARE selling them to teens/adults. :doh:

Holly Hobbie is exactly what they remind me of. I hope that thing Mama A is wearing is a shirt and we just cannot see the shorts underneath, but either way that is an extremely defrauding picture.

Is your icon of the kid from The Final Sacrifice?!

If I had 14 kids, most of which were over 18, and all were still living with me, I would feel like I had massively failed as a parent.

Is your icon of the kid from The Final Sacrifice?!

Yes indeed. My previous avatar was Mr. B Natural, but I'm sure I'll rotate back to her/him eventually. In the meantime: ROWSDOWER!

I'm thinking Holly Hobbie would have better color taste than these fug things.

I'll be kind and say something nice:

It's nice to see the daughter without a broom in her hand.

True. Wizzy really lucked out coming along so late. By then, the first 10 boys had been trained out of necessity to do housework.

Well that photo has ruled out an Arndt boy for Sarah Maxwell. There is NO WAY Steve-O would let any Maxwell come within 12 feet of Mama Arndt with her dressed like that.

Mama Arndt is constantly defrauding me. The Lord has laid it upon my heart to stop reading their blog to avoid the temptation of showing off my legs.

True. Wizzy really lucked out coming along so late. By then, the first 10 boys had been trained out of necessity to do housework.

One of the things I noticed in many of their videos is that Wizzy is off in the back with a broom in her hand, seriously. But I do think that the boys are well versed in housework as opposed to say LardLad. :lol:

I think they want to start a home business with these purses...sell the directions only for one price or already made purses for a higher price.

This picture is so odd. Totally Emperor's New Clothes-ish, like whoever took the photo is too shy to tell mama that she forgot to put her pants on.

Those purses are fugly. And I say this as a woman who likes and buys fabric purses from people on Etsy.

Those purses are fugly. And I say this as a woman who likes and buys fabric purses from people on Etsy.

As a seamstress who generally likes to do unusual color combinations, I second your comment.

Who will they even sell those to? I can see a five year old wanting one because of all the pretty colours, but that's it. They don't even look well made. They make me think of a child's first sewing project, and the ruffles just make it worse.

Archived