IGNORED

Tx. Judge warns of civil war if Obama is re-elected

Glass Cowcatcher

I don't know how they would forcibly take over the USA.

Hell I'd like them to come and be election observers, I have a feeling we could use some this year.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will come and visit. Can you keep the assault rifles though? You could just be really strict about where you could use them? :lol:

Don't risk missing the Scottish Independence for a glance at the insanity behind the Bluebonnet Curtain. :lol:

Well, you know, we do have a (lowers voice) black president now, don't you?

His election drove the racists in this country even crazier than they had been before.

And Mittens reminds us of this today with his idiotic "No one has asked ME for MY birth certificate." He says it was a "joke." Yeah, right. The campaign is also letting Ryan go out and stir up the "base" while distancing his Lurch-y self from the fray.

And Mittens reminds us of this today with his idiotic "No one has asked ME for MY birth certificate." He says it was a "joke." Yeah, right. The campaign is also letting Ryan go out and stir up the "base" while distancing his Lurch-y self from the fray.

Yeah, amazingly no one asks a white man for his birth certificate even though he grew up in Mexico. Most of us call that racism and don't find it amusing.

But there are a few documents we all *would* like to see from Romney.

Don't risk missing the Scottish Independence for a glance at the insanity behind the Bluebonnet Curtain. :lol:

Hijack: Can I steal the term Bluebonnet Curtain? I might want to use it in a novel. But if you don't want me to, I won't. thanks!

Hijack: Can I steal the term Bluebonnet Curtain? I might want to use it in a novel. But if you don't want me to, I won't. thanks!

I borrowed it from a blog I skimmed when I was looking for that picture, it's not mine to give. :lol:

Texas is welcome to go away.

This thread was only bearable because there was a Bowie YouTube playing in the background.

Come visit me, JFC. I am sure you can get an assault rifle at some parking lot in the outer hinterlands of Oregon, for the real American experience.

Texas is welcome to go away.

This thread was only bearable because there was a Bowie YouTube playing in the background.

Come visit me, JFC. I am sure you can get an assault rifle at some parking lot in the outer hinterlands of Oregon, for the real American experience.

I happen to own, a fully auto SKS that should make my dear Comrade a bit happy. We'll buy some cheap watermelons at the grocery outlet and run off to the coast range. Naturally the ammo is dutch treat, I think I still have a BiMart coupon :lol:

Archived