IGNORED

Tx. Judge warns of civil war if Obama is re-elected

Glass Cowcatcher

I apologize that my state is full of dumbasses.

Judge Head said he and the county must be prepared for many contingencies, one that he particularly fears, is if President Obama is reelected.

“He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the UN, and what is going to happen when that happens?,†Head asked.

“I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say 'you're not coming in here'.

"And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said 'you gonna back me' he said, 'yeah, I'll back you'. Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/news/local/ ... eUnmA.cspx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a heavy heaping of crazy here. :( Around 2008 we even had a secessionist movement!

I'm laughing reading the article. They're using this as a reason to raise taxes!

The judge needs seasoned officers behind him when the UN comes to invade their town. And that doesn't come cheap. So y'all better approve that raise in taxes, before Obama hands the US to the UN (because, you know the prez totally has the power to do that).

I guess the south really wants to seceed. Can you imagine the commercials for southern American tourism?

I apologize that my state is full of dumbasses.

http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/news/local/ ... eUnmA.cspx

1. Where do they get this shit? The UN, really?

2. If war ever came to Lubbock County, I bet this guy would be pissing his pants and hiding in his closet. He certainly wouldn't be "standing in front of an armored personnel carrier."

Thanks for the warning. I have a dear friend who lives in Texas and believes this kind of nonsense. I have to remind her I can't talk politics with her. At least I'll know what this one means.

I'm laughing reading the article. They're using this as a reason to raise taxes!

The judge needs seasoned officers behind him when the UN comes to invade their town. And that doesn't come cheap. So y'all better approve that raise in taxes, before Obama hands the US to the UN (because, you know the prez totally has the power to do that).

This is from the people that claim to be constitutional literalists. :roll: I guess they missed the part where it's Congress that approves treaties.

1. Where do they get this shit? The UN, really?

2. If war ever came to Lubbock County, I bet this guy would be pissing his pants and hiding in his closet. He certainly wouldn't be "standing in front of an armored personnel carrier."

I really don't know. The UN has the power to do fuck all about the situation in Syria, I don't know how they would forcibly take over the USA.

I really don't know. The UN has the power to do fuck all about the situation in Syria, I don't know how they would forcibly take over the USA.

It was a rhetorical question, although the similarity of the frothers' paranoia does sometimes make me wonder if there is a magazine, unknown to normal people but distributed to all nutjobs, that disseminates this crap.

It was a rhetorical question, although the similarity of the frothers' paranoia does sometimes make me wonder if there is a magazine, unknown to normal people but distributed to all nutjobs, that disseminates this crap.

Alex Jones

Jerome Corsi

Jeff Rense

Coast to Coast AM

Infowars.com

Abovetopsecret.com

WorldNetDaily

Take your pick. 8-)

GC, thanks for your mail! I'm trying to sort something out. And you missed out prisonplanet.... :mrgreen:

GC, thanks for your mail! I'm trying to sort something out. And you missed out prisonplanet.... :mrgreen:

I knew I missed one! :doh:

Glad you're feeling better. :)

I am everlastingly convinced that the right-wing craziness would be dialed down by 90% if our Commander in Chief were 100% Caucasian.

Maybe Texas should have continued with that Republic thing after all.

Glad to be of assistance!

BTW, how would it be a "civil war" if UN forces invaded America? Surely it would just be a "war"?

Fundies and their logic....

Maybe Texas should have continued with that Republic thing after all.

texas-secession.jpg

Glad to be of assistance!

BTW, how would it be a "civil war" if UN forces invaded America? Surely it would just be a "war"?

Fundies and their logic....

Well, you know, we're not here to snark on the fundies because they are unusually brilliant.

The only way I can figure they think it would be a legit civil war is that they think a small, liberal faction of the country pursues UN treaties like ending the death penalty and that rights of the child thing, and when we don't follow, that somehow gives the UN the right to invade.

But, like i said, they apparently can't do a damned thing about Syria, I doubt they could seriously invade the US.

texas-secession.jpg

Fucking brilliant.

Or as Bill Maher once said, "If at first you don't secede , try, try again."

:lol:

This would be our third try, and neither of the first two went well.

I guess the south really wants to seceed. Can you imagine the commercials for southern American tourism?

I'm so exasperated I say let the south secede. Just let them. I think the US would be way better off without them. Give all the crazies a chance to relocate there. Then they can secede.

I'm so exasperated I say let the south secede. Just let them. I think the US would be way better off without them. Give all the crazies a chance to relocate there. Then they can secede.

:text-goodpost::text-thankyouyellow::text-yeahthat::text-+1:

texas-secession.jpg

Fuck, take the Okies with them. I think OK has surpassed even Nebraska and UTAH and is now the "reddest" state in the country.

Perry is such a nutcase. How the hell does he keep getting re-elected? How many terms can a governor have in TX? He's been in office since Bush left to fuck up the country.

I loved reading Molly Ivins. So snarky, but so dead on, especially when Bush Jr. was concerned. Her work on Tom DeLay was also gold. I miss her so much. :cry:

Fuck, take the Okies with them. I think OK has surpassed even Nebraska and UTAH and is now the "reddest" state in the country...

You have no idea how much that would screw up our football traditions.

Archived