IGNORED

Munck Sisters' Blog

0 kids n not countin

Don't know if anyone has checked this out yet, but the 3 eldest Munck sisters had a blog for awhile (they now blog on the family blog).

//muncksisters.blogspot.com/

Barely a mention of the Maxwells, though there was a sentence in one post saying they met them the Maxwell family in 2008 or something like that. Other fundie "royalty families" such as the Botkins and Weismanns were mentioned in more detail. I didn't read any of the posts too carefully, my first reaction to the post about the father-daughter tea was that it creeped me out, mainly because of the "fundie aspect" of the activity. I also noted a post where she mentioned Ray Comfort and just had to roll my eyes.

I'm also of the view that Elizabeth dodged a bullet with Joseph and I'm glad for her. My first thought was that she should put on her jeans, get in that car, and take a road trip and maybe stop by the Reith (not sure of the spelling) household and ask Sarah to join her. They both can "celebrate"!!

Guest Anonymous

I think the sisters' blog was discussed on the engagement thread. They shut it down "in the interest of family unity" just before the engagement to Steve Joseph.

I think the sisters' blog was discussed on the engagement thread. They shut it down "in the interest of family unity" just before the engagement to Steve Joseph.

I wonder if they will bring it back now. Probably not, because it might be too obvious.

How did I miss the name of the family business?

Great Doggie Doos!

:icon-lol: :lol: :lol:

How did I miss the name of the family business?

Great Doggie Doos!

:icon-lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah. Makes them easy to find :)

It reminds me though that there is a shop near Inokashira park (in Tokyo) that sells clothing for those little dogs people like Paris Hilton carry around - little suits, sweaters, all that, hair bows. Apparently general pet supplies too. The place is called "Dog Wiz," when I saw it I could not stop laughing and the friend I was with was wondering just what was going on!

muncksisters.blogspot.com

The link for ipeople

(ETA: correct link is now correct)

Archived