IGNORED

ChristianEducation-Changing Lives, Building Futures

slickcat79

So, since we had a thread on Christian Mingle, I thought I would make one about a site that I saw advertised on TV the other night:

christianeducation.com

It's basically a college search engine for those who are just too godly to use their state's college prep website or whatever. I tried putting in random information to get my matches, and they chose Liberty University Online, plus a couple of random schools that are at least an 8 hour drive from the location I gave. They also asked for a middling amount of personal information, but didn't ask any questions about faith/denomination/church attendance/religious beliefs :lol: So it basically is just like any other search engine, except you can only get christian colleges as a result.

The blog looks like it might provide some snark potential, but I don't think they really have any readership. And again with the character qualities :roll:

Students thrive best in an environment that matches their true values. A Christian College or University prepares students for a positive and productive life by nurturing character while facilitating the highest quality education. Students have the opportunity to take their faith to the next level by integrating it into their academic and professional lives.

Archived