IGNORED

Any suggestions for Luke Arndt on free days in Florida?

0 kids n not countin

I'm surprised he was allowed to go alone. I hope he does at least one independent thing while he's there.

A fundy gets to travel alone to another state, stay in a hotel and have a few days alone? I would think he would be thrilled to even have his own room for a few days. If I were him I would spend a few hours just laying in the tub, watching a lot of nasty television and reading every magazine and/or newspaper I could find. Then I would go out and explore the city. He should use this opportunity to learn more about the world.

I remember the Arndt special. I always thought that religion was really only used as an excuse to live the way they did. The reality is more likely that the parents do not want their kids to ever get married or leave home. The whole family has the weird vibe. I also get a creepy vibe from Daddy Arndt for some reason.

Luke is so happy now that he's "safe at home" with Mommy and Daddy... :roll:

In Atlanta now! One more flight, and I’m back home!

Just landed in St. Louis! Great to be back home!

Here’s me with Mom and Peter minutes after meeting them at the airport!

2012-08-07_01-15-06_7.jpg

Does Mom Arndt have only one short-sleeved top and pair of shorts? This is the second or third time we've seen her in that outfit.

Such a strange, strange family. I would love to know just how they brainwashed all of those adult sons to have no interest in ever leaving home.

The Arndts are odd ducks (as my grandmother would say) for sure, but at least Mom Arndt is allowed to dress appropriate for the summer weather!

Luke is so happy now that he's "safe at home" with Mommy and Daddy... :roll:

2012-08-07_01-15-06_7.jpg

Notice placement of Mama Arndt's hand on Luke's middle. She's not lettin' that boy get away again, for sure! Lost his last chance to take experiencedd's advice.

Such a strange, strange family. I would love to know just how they brainwashed all of those adult sons to have no interest in ever leaving home.

There has to be some sort of rare testosterone deficiency thing going on with them. There's just no way anyone could control that many adult males who should be climbing the walls with blue balls. But we get no sense of any anger or anxiety or aggression from the Arndt men. Just sunshine, softball, rainbows, stuffed penguins and brotherly love. An abnormal amount of brotherly love. Even brothers who love each other a lot usually have frequent arguments and fights. Not these cheerful chaps. Mom and Dad are the best, the brothers are the greatest, and that one creature they call “sister†is also swell, even though she can't really be a full-fledged member of the family.

Seriously, they need to be studied in some sort of lab. I don't know what kind of lab. Only that they could lead to some sort of medical breakthrough in prison inmate control or something.

Maybe Mama Arndt has a special ingredient to put in her sons' breakfast? ;)

I can't fathom that many normal males behaving like that either.

This is horrible to say or even think, but I fear for that little girl living in such isolation with all those brothers with no sexual outlet.

I hope those fears are unfounded, I really really do. But I get a very weird vibe from that family.

This is horrible to say or even think, but I fear for that little girl living in such isolation with all those brothers with no sexual outlet.

I hope those fears are unfounded, I really really do. But I get a very weird vibe from that family.

I think she's safe as they really don't seem to know what to make of her. It's like she's some sort of alien that dropped in from the sky. They are nice to her - when aren't they "nice"? - but they seem to avoid her or forget about her for the most part. I can't say the same thing for the "Chubs" though; they seem a little overly interested in the little brothers.

• 5 months later...

I think the Arndt sons are probably not gay, but who knows...

I think they have low TESTOSTERONE for whatever reason.

Testosterone causes several behaviors in men that are completely absent in these guys.

NO conflict, fighting, arguing or disagreements, EVER

NO interest in females

NO ambition to get out and live independent

NO acne (caused by hormones, you know)

14 perfect docile little angels

Ah Luke, as long as you are alone in a hotel room, grab one of those little bottles of hand lotion from the vanity counter. Take your clothes off, lay down on the bed and relax a bit. Put some lotion on your hand and reach down. Learn to pleasure yourself, really you will find the endorphins are as good as any you get from running bases.

This brings to mind that scene in Pleasantvile where Reece Witherspoon tells her mother (Joan Allen) about pleasuring herself. You see Joan drawing a bath, stepping into the tub, relaxing, hands going south, and then her world changes from black-and-white to color. It's just a wonderful scene.

Archived