IGNORED

Morton Radio Silence

buttercup

I think Lise is due in september and Kress probably around september/october. Her pregnancy was never officially announced.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Lise is due in september and Kress probably around september/october. Her pregnancy was never officially announced.

I forgot Lise was due in September, and that's make sense for Kress. It just went so fast.

on the one hand time seems to be moving really fast this year on the other hand they are basically ALWAYS pregnant, so its not such a big thing anymore.

are you friends with her on fb? I don't see anything that suggests she is having a girl. but maybe I am just blind -.-

I went to her FB page, and on the public area, she lists her family and puts the symbol for female to indicate she's pregnant with her 5th child.

on the one hand time seems to be moving really fast this year on the other hand they are basically ALWAYS pregnant, so its not such a big thing anymore.

Yeah, that. Every year is a repeat of the year before. Only the timing changes.

As for the Morton girls marrying, I agree with whoever said it was probably more likely to be a lack of marriageable men. Their circle really isn't all that big when every family has 6, 8 kids and more to marry off. They don't go outside their circle much so who are the girls going to marry? It seems many of the families have two groups of kids with a gap between older ones and younger ones. The boys also seem to dominate the younger groups and are not old enough to marry yet while the girls seem to be in the older group.

They're either going to have to sit and wait for those boys to grow up and not marry until their 30's or they'll have to go outside their little bubbles and be allowed to marry someone who isn't 'one of them'.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, that. Every year is a repeat of the year before. Only the timing changes.

As for the Morton girls marrying, I agree with whoever said it was probably more likely to be a lack of marriageable men. Their circle really isn't all that big when every family has 6, 8 kids and more to marry off. They don't go outside their circle much so who are the girls going to marry? It seems many of the families have two groups of kids with a gap between older ones and younger ones. The boys also seem to dominate the younger groups and are not old enough to marry yet while the girls seem to be in the older group.

They're either going to have to sit and wait for those boys to grow up and not marry until their 30's or they'll have to go outside their little bubbles and be allowed to marry someone who isn't 'one of them'.

I don't know about that. I think the S'morton-Sanders families do a better job of socializing/advertising their girls than some other fundie families like, obviously, the Maxwells and the 7 Sisters. The annual new years eve ball seems to be well attended with plenty of courting opportunities. As we have seen, these people don't need much interaction to start a courtship. The headships of the S'morton Sanders families also appear to be willing to give up their title to the girls at a fairly early age.

I'm not a fan of these families, but if their ultimate goal is to have their girls aspire be SAH wives, at least these fathers are willing to set them up for fundie success.

Just going by my own profile, pretty sure that shows her gender not the babies.

I'm referring to Kressant's "About Me" section. It reads as follows:

Wife to the most wonderful man in the world Michael Morton Jr. , and Mommy to three adorable 'munchies' or boys and an adorable daughter.

Michael the third

Carlos Phinehas

Jonathan DeWet

Isabella Grace

♀

• 4 months later...

I get the feeling that all is not well in Mortonia. Since that flurry of portraiture last summer there's barely been a post on any of the blogs and with two brand new babies to show off tjat is really out of character. About a month ago there was finally a post on the main Morton blog that mentioned in a laundry list of God's blessings "God's help in a mental battle. His strength when we have none." and a photo of all of the Morton Males laying hands on Papa Morton as they prayed. It was a touching (no pun intended) photo, actually, if you ignored the fact that the one woman in the photo was apparently not welcome to lay her hand on the person being prayed for.

• 1 month later...

Two new blog posts at mortonclanthree... The camera is still broken, but there are some pics from the summer. Who are the "matching girls"? And the brother with the girl on his lap... are those Alan's children...? Well, I'm totally lost, with all those grandkids. And is Kressant pregnant again?

I get the feeling that all is not well in Mortonia. Since that flurry of portraiture last summer there's barely been a post on any of the blogs and with two brand new babies to show off tjat is really out of character. About a month ago there was finally a post on the main Morton blog that mentioned in a laundry list of God's blessings "God's help in a mental battle. His strength when we have none." and a photo of all of the Morton Males laying hands on Papa Morton as they prayed. It was a touching (no pun intended) photo, actually, if you ignored the fact that the one woman in the photo was apparently not welcome to lay her hand on the person being prayed for.

I wonder if Papa Morton has Alzheimer's.

Would the Mortons ever acknowledge depression or other mental illness? Would they even think it's possible for a saved, sanctified Morton to develop a mental illness?

I forgot Lise was due in September, and that's make sense for Kress. It just went so fast.

Is Lise pregnant again????? Oh! I keep forgetting how fast these fundies reproduce themselves...

No, this is a thread from 2012.

Thanks!!! Then.... wtf?? Why was I confused? What did I get wrong? I was a long time lurker that decided to post sth recently... Maybe I should have kept lurkin... :?

As I said about 6 weeks ago in this thread, I think there's trouble in paradise. That photo of all of the Morton Males laying hands on Papa Morton as they pray, plus the mention of mental struggles. I really hope they are all well and just very busy with their daily lives.

Sweet Baby Jesus can someone please tell these damn fundies how to spell "a lot." Also, someone please tell the Mortons that they sound stupid when they write things like "ze camera" and "Me wobes dems" and well, pretty much any caption they write attempting to talk like one of the young grand Mortons. Seriously, cut it out with Baby Talk.

Sweet Baby Jesus can someone please tell these damn fundies how to spell "a lot." Also, someone please tell the Mortons that they sound stupid when they write things like "ze camera" and "Me wobes dems" and well, pretty much any caption they write attempting to talk like one of the young grand Mortons. Seriously, cut it out with Baby Talk.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! They corrected the word "a lot." Someone had a "Come to Jesus meeting" or maybe they used Spell Check?

Another grandgirl for the Mortons, her name is Elizabeth Rose Smith.

Yawn. Despite my username, I can't even recall who the mother of the baby is. You've lost me, Mortons!

Archived