IGNORED

Debi Pearl, Zsu Zsu's hate mate?

Anise

I read Created to be a Helpme[a]t many years ago, and at that time, Debbi Pearl's vitriol didn't register with me. But today I ran across an article which collects many of her mean comments, and it paints quite a picture: challies.com/book-reviews/created-to-be-his-help-meet

Debbi Pearl sounds a lot like our Zsu Zsu. :shock:

Select quotes:

When a woman writes Pearl to ask advice on honoring a husband who is so lazy that the house and property are falling apart, Pearl has her take a “A Dumb-Cluck Test†and then asks, “Well, are you a dumb-cluck? … You asked me, ‘What should I do?’ You should get off your easy chair and learn to do a thing or two.â€

For women who struggle with accepting their husband’s sexual advances she offers this counsel: “Don’t talk to me about menopause; I know all about menopause, and it is a lame excuse. Don’t talk to me about how uncomfortable or painful it is for you. Do you think your body is special and has special needs? Do you know who created you, and do you know he is the same God who expects you to freely give sex to your husband? Stop the excuses!†This is always a difficult and sensitive issue, yet Pearl offers not a trace of sympathy and absolutely no grace.

Yes, they should totally marry each other in a totally non-lesbian way and move in together in a totally non-lesbain way in order to swap totally non0gay parenting advice with each other.

Debbi and Zsu would be perfect for each other, but nitwit Lori Alexander would probably fight Zsu for Debbi.

Debbi and Zsu would be perfect for each other, but nitwit Lori Alexander would probably fight Zsu for Debbi.

Dontcha know? That's what polyamory's for.

Dontcha know? That's what polyamory's for.

Maybe Debbi would be poly amorous. But Zsu and Lori wouldn't put up with that kind of arrangement. They would probably tear each other apart. Zsu would bash Lori for only having 4 kids and Lori would probably bash Zsu for being against the military.

Holy shit that's the meanest thing I've ever read about menopause and painful sex. Did she mention that hormones can help and Estrodiol is a godsend? Post baby number 2 while nursing my vag though I was an old woman and that little cream has given me my groove back. But before OH HELL NO God does not require me to go through that much pain. What an ass her husband must be to do something that will knowingly cause her a lot of pain. How can any decent man enjoy that... oh right we are talking about Pearl here.

Archived