IGNORED

Wow, AWP & fam are leaving Ave Maria

FakePigtails

and for a big secular party school at that: awomansplaceis.blogspot.com/2012/07/and-official-announcement.html

It's good that her husband will be at a much better law school but given her and her husband's anti-secularism attitude, where they've declared even parochial schools as too secular for their kids to go to, I'm pretty shocked that they went with a big public school like MSU for living around and giving lots of law school tuition to. I hope it works out for them in the long run though, especially since it seems they'll be committing to a house soon.

I haven't looked at this blog in awhile. I laugh every time she talks about wearing headcoverings to Mass. I think the hubby will probably do his best to ignore the party culture of MSU.

I haven't looked at this blog in awhile. I laugh every time she talks about wearing headcoverings to Mass. I think the hubby will probably do his best to ignore the party culture of MSU.

I can see her complaining a lot about it either way. Hopefully she manages to keep it to light comments about annoying undergrads instead of long posts decrying the horrors of public colleges or something.

I laud the move to a credible law school. But how clueless is she? Houses are 30k because the market is depressed. She should start praying now that East Lansing has a magical RE boom immediately after he graduates so they can then sell the property.

And were do these people get the money? Kids, lawschool, buying a house, no one works :roll:

Archived