IGNORED

Sean Hannity Accused Of Sexual Harassment

47of74

Yuck

huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-hannity-sex-harassment_us_58fd5c6ee4b00fa7de153d2b?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

In an interview with LawNewz.com on Monday, Debbie Schlussel said she doesn’t think that what happened with Sean Hannity amounts to sexual harassment. Still, she stands by her description of events, saying, “He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly.”

She clarified that Hannity allegedly asked her to come to his hotel, not his hotel room.

Sean Hannity is the latest Fox News star to be accused of sexual harassment.

In an interview with the Pat Campbell Show on Friday, former Fox News guest Debbie Schlussel claimed that Hannity had invited her to his hotel room — twice — when they appeared together for one of his programs. But when she rebuffed him, Schlussel said that she was never asked back on the show.

I wonder how long it'll be until Assface Slanthead (h/t Ed Schultz) joins his buddy Butthole O'Really on the unemployment line?

Hmmm, my level of surprise at this news is exactly zero. Typical scum.

When he leaves depends on how many more stories like this come out.  And how fast the advertisers flee.  

9 minutes ago, clueliss said:

When he leaves depends on how many more stories like this come out.  And how fast the advertisers flee.  

I'm hoping the advertisers will be quick to flee. Hannity's ratings are nowhere near Billy O's. Also, I think at least some advertisers are going to be a bit gun-shy after the Billy O situation. There are some advertisers who will stay no matter what, but if the big ones stop paying, Hannity's days will be numbered.

53 minutes ago, clueliss said:

And if Lord Dampnuts comes out with a statement supporting him.  That might be the real kiss of death, Lord Dampnuts whining about how Hannity did nothing wrong.

42 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm hoping the advertisers will be quick to flee. Hannity's ratings are nowhere near Billy O's. Also, I think at least some advertisers are going to be a bit gun-shy after the Billy O situation. There are some advertisers who will stay no matter what, but if the big ones stop paying, Hannity's days will be numbered.

If it turns out to be something that all these male blowhards at Faux News did, that might be what does Faux News in.  Not the liberals complaining about Faux, but rather the corporations that decide it's too much trouble to spend $$$ on the company as it becomes pure PR poison.

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hmmm, my level of surprise at this news is exactly zero. Typical scum.

Birds of a feather flock together. Misogynistic, male chauvinist assholes. 

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

It's all about the money, money, money...

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Yuck

huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-hannity-sex-harassment_us_58fd5c6ee4b00fa7de153d2b?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

I wonder how long it'll be until Assface Slanthead (h/t Ed Schultz) joins his buddy Butthole O'Really on the unemployment line?

What is up with Schultz? I used to listen to Ed Schultz about ten or so years ago, and I thought him liberal back them.  He called himself  "Gun toting, meat eating liberal".  I stopped following him ages ago when his show went off the air. Did he totally flip sides?

54 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

What is up with Schultz? I used to listen to Ed Schultz about ten or so years ago, and I thought him liberal back them.  He called himself  "Gun toting, meat eating liberal".  I stopped following him ages ago when his show went off the air. Did he totally flip sides?

He works for RT now, so I would take anything he says with several tons of salt.

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

He also defended Trump at CPAC earlier this year:

It wasn’t entirely surprising that the former progressive talk radio host and MSNBC personality agreed to speak at annual conservative conference this year. Once a self-styled “prairie populist,” he signed on last January with RT America, where he anchors the nightly news for the state-run Russian network. He’s changed his tone on President Vladimir Putin, whom he used to deride as “Putie.” “Schultz, who once said on MSNBC that Putin is ‘crippling’ his country, now has a Russo-friendly, or perhaps American-skeptical, viewpoint on any number of issues,” The Washington Post reported in December.

Schultz has done an about-face on Trump, too. After calling him a racist and ridiculing his presidential ambitions in 2011, he praised Trump’s political skills during the campaign and downplayed Russia’s role in his election. Still, none of that quite compares to the praise Schultz heaped on the president on Thursday, talking with reporters on CPAC’s radio row. “I think he’s pragmatic, and I think he wants to win—he wants to win for the little guy,” Schultz said.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/140860/ed-schultz-hits-new-low-cpac

Link to his RT America show:

https://www.rt.com/shows/news-with-ed-schultz/

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

He also defended Trump at CPAC earlier this year:

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/140860/ed-schultz-hits-new-low-cpac

Link to his RT America show:

https://www.rt.com/shows/news-with-ed-schultz/

What a total shit!  How can somebody flip that much?  And to pimp himself out for tRump?  Disgusting.

Hearing this plus more racial discrimination cases coming out of faux fox, I wonder how long they'll last on the air

Big problem:  Debbie Schlussel is the accuser.  She is a bigger fame whore than Trump and is crazier than a hoot owl.

At this point should we just have a list of powerful republican men who haven't been accused of sexual harassment? Might be easier.

16 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

At this point should we just have a list of powerful republican men who haven't been accused of sexual harassment? Might be easier.

You must be mistaken. The Republicans are all good Christian, churchgoing men. You know, the ones who feel that no one needs birth control because they don't mess around outside of marriage? The ones who firmly believe in blaming the victim? It's those heathen Democrats, who believe sex is healthy and normal, that are the deviants. Not the holy Republicans.

Now, I can turn my sarcasm font off. 

Yes, every time I think of the Republicans, I think of the Bible story about the woman who was caught in adultery. A group of men brought her to Jesus, telling him they caught her in the act (but didn't bring the man). Jesus calmly started writing in the dirt and said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Each of the men slunk off, and Jesus told the woman that he wouldn't punish her either. 

8 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

What a total shit!  How can somebody flip that much?  And to pimp himself out for tRump?  Disgusting.

He started out as a conservative, so I'm not that surprised. :pb_sad:

I tried to watch the beginning of his show tonight.  The way he was rambling on, you'd think he was the most persecuted person on Earth.  He kept talking about "an individual" and "this individual" who is after him, and how he's assembled a team of super-duper lawyers to attack the individual.  I finally realized that he was talking about the New York Times journalist.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sean-hannity-lashes-at-new-york-times-trump-confidant-story-996582

Then he starts going on about how the liberal fascists (I think that's the phrase he used) are trying to silence conservative voices, and if they succeed, there. will. be. no. more. conservative. viewpoints.

12 hours ago, Soulhuntress said:

Big problem:  Debbie Schlussel is the accuser.  She is a bigger fame whore than Trump and is crazier than a hoot owl.

Yeah I think we'll just have to see if anyone other cases crop up.  Will Butthole the Clown it wasn't the fact that there was just one woman he harassed that did him in, it was about half a dozen women that got him canned from Faux News.  Where there was smoke it turned out to be a whole damn forest fire with Butthole.

8 hours ago, JMarie said:

I tried to watch the beginning of his show tonight.  The way he was rambling on, you'd think he was the most persecuted person on Earth.  He kept talking about "an individual" and "this individual" who is after him, and how he's assembled a team of super-duper lawyers to attack the individual.  I finally realized that he was talking about the New York Times journalist.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sean-hannity-lashes-at-new-york-times-trump-confidant-story-996582

Then he starts going on about how the liberal fascists (I think that's the phrase he used) are trying to silence conservative voices, and if they succeed, there. will. be. no. more. conservative. viewpoints.

Well, if conservatives would keep their misogynistic tendencies under wraps, they wouldn't need to worry.  It's their own fault.  They should take responsibility for their actions.  That's their mantra right?

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

He started out as a conservative, so I'm not that surprised. :pb_sad:

I only knew him by his left of center radio show when he was up in Fargo/Morehead. Whatever he used to be, he is a ass hat now. FEH.

I may have a different take on this Hannity situation.  I don't have cable and find FOX to be like nails against a chalkboard even with the sound off the times it is on @ the gym.  The timing of the Hannity reveal seems a little too convenient in a sense.  In a way it allows for them to "fight against the liberal forces of the NYT" this is bread and butter for their viewers.  If their audience is under the impression they are under "attack" then it helps ratings in light of O'Reilly's departure.  They will see the need to rally around the station instead of fleeing to other "news" sources.  Do I think Hannity more than likely engaged in jack ass behavior, of course! After all the whole agency is an entertainment venture flaunting itself as a news agency.  Essentially they are conning everyone and when the con game is thick you have to employ despicable low talent fader.   FOX has been in a slow down spiral for the last year.  They were slow to get on the Trump train.  Roger Ailes left in disgrace and their viewership is an aging population.  Combine this with a sense of them touting themselves as not part of the mainstream media, while being the largest share essentially of mainstream problems and the chickens are coming home to roost.  People are fickle with right wing news sights.  I remember when the Blaze was big and now I barely see their stuff posted on social media.  Now the big names are Beibart and Ben Shapiro.  Side note I had to ask  a co-worker who the hell is this guy he appeared out of nowhere or so it  seemed.  The right wing doesn't want news they want a narrative of what they consider "patriotically correct, slamming race baiters while engaging in said activity, science denial, hostility to intellectuals and any left of center, and topped off with a nice steady stream of fear.

Archived