IGNORED

Lori Alexander learning less than ever- Part 7

2 hours ago, Luvmyskinnyjeanz said:

Now now people, if Lori says it's attention seeking then that's what it is.. After all she is an expert in that particular matter. Better consult her instead of trained professionals. 

Well, right, and she speaks for God. 

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

Well, right, and she speaks for God. 

She doesn't speak for God, she is God... Can't all us lowly heathens see that. Bad us for not worshipping Her and bowing to her will. We must be punished... No grape juice for 2 days..lol

Your marriage is trying to be torn apart by Satan just as he is trying to tear apart Christ's Church from Christ. 

I would absolutely love to read the accompanying scripture.  I probably won't get it, because it probably doesn't exist.  

Based on the way Lori and Ken have described treating each other, Satan needn't have bothered.

2 hours ago, Koala said:

Your marriage is trying to be torn apart by Satan

Wait, so our marriages are ACTIVELY trying to end? Or is SATAN trying to end our marriages while we resist? Is Satan trying and the marriage kind of like "yeah, it's about time you got here, I called the divorce contractor months ago!"? Sentence structure is important...

4 minutes ago, Shoobydoo said:

Wait, so our marriages are ACTIVELY trying to end? Or is SATAN trying to end our marriages while we resist? Is Satan trying and the marriage kind of like "yeah, it's about time you got here, I called the divorce contractor months ago!"? Sentence structure is important...

Gotta love passive voice. The way her sentence is constructed puts the agency on the marriage (so, your fault!) and not Satan, which I guess makes sense since her main point is that all you dirty, filthy, dirty, dirty sinners who aren't living their lives according to the Gospel of Lori are inviting Satan in and so deserve what you get.

She must not be moderating comments anymore:

You won't post this, of course, but I take it you agree with Debi Pearl that after your husband has gotten out of prison for molesting your daughters, you should welcome him back with open arms? Even though all evidence points to the fact that this betrayal will pretty much obliterate their chances for recovery? 

And that even if your husband has broken your ribs and blackened your eyes many times, God wants you to stay married but just live apart? Even though he will know where you live? Even though you can't (or should not) support yourself and your family? Because no Christian woman who has who has ever prayed faithfully for her marriage has ever been murdered by her husband or wound up homeless. That never, ever happens. Not ever. 

You see, Lori, OTHER Christians know that no amount of therapy or prayer will fix a pedophile or sociopath. OTHER Christians believe that it is a tragedy, and not God's Will, when women and their children must suffer trauma, injury, destitution or death because they believed that God cared more about his rule than their lives. Any living parent would prefer their children live, but apparently, not God. 

I wonder if Debi and you and others like you will ever be honest enough to accept responsibility for tragedies that have occurred because of your sage advice. You think I am "angry," and I was, when I first escaped. But I am not angry anymore. I am very, very sad. 

Don't worry -- I know you lack the courage to let your readers see this. Besides, you can see I support Sen. Sanders, so you probably didn't bother to read it. 

Good luck.

Be interesting to see how long The Godly Mentor lets that one stand.

She's answered it: 

Debbi never wrote the things you are accusing her of, Teresa. She wrote that if a man is put in jail for selling drugs that the wife and her children should continue to visit him with tracts, praise music, and drawings from the children. Since they do this, it is a good possibility that this man will repent of his evil deeds, believe in Jesus as his Savior, and spread the Gospel throughout the prison. You see, Teresa, a woman who did this {and I know of some} are thinking of their husband's eternal soul. 

If a husband is a child molester, he should be locked away for good and be castrated but the wife and children should still visit him. In this way, they show to the world around them the power of Christ in them to forgive a dreadful sinner like this man. They show unconditional love; the same that God has for us. They may win a whole prison to Christ. You greatly underestimate the transforming power of God in a repentant sinner. 

Here is my post what women should do if they are married to abusive men ~http://www.lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/10/wha... 

I have no idea where you got the lies you are accusing Debi or me of saying, but they are lies. There are way too many marriages breaking up that don't involve any type of physical abuse, however, and this is wrong. God hates divorce and so do I.

9 minutes ago, Loveday said:

<snip>

I have no idea where you got the lies you are accusing Debi or me of saying, but they are lies. There are way too many marriages breaking up that don't involve any type of physical abuse, however, and this is wrong. God hates divorce and so do I.

And there you go, ladies and gentlemen. She Has Spoken From On High. :roll:

ETA:

Here is my post what women should do if they are married to abusive men ~http://www.lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/10/wha...

And I love that her post about what women should do in this situation is words of wisdom from...wait for it...Chifforobe Chump. Seriously....let's have the spokesman of advice for women who think they may be in an abusive marriage be a guy who locked his wife up in a separate shack and wouldn't let her leave (if I am remembering correctly).

Lori Alexander:

If a husband is a child molester, he should be locked away for good and be castrated but the wife and children should still visit him. 

What the fuck?  What kind of monster tells a woman to take victims to visit their abuser?? Fuck the bastard's soul- let him rot in prison and burn in hell.

1 minute ago, Koala said:

Lori Alexander:

What the fuck?  What kind of monster tells a woman to take victims to visit their abuser?? Fuck the bastard's soul- let him rot in prison and burn in hell.

You beat me to it. Lori Alexander is a fucking monster.

Oh- and I am pretty sure Lori is lying through her teeth.  I believe Debi did say exactly that.  Denial is Lori's go to when she's confronted with the heinous shit the Pearls say.  

Well this is a direct quote from Michael Pearl;

“But if your husband has sexually molested the children, you should approach him with it. If he is truly repentant (not just exposed) and is willing to seek counseling, you may feel comfortable giving him an opportunity to prove himself, as long as you know the children are safe. If there is any thought that they are not safe, or if he is not repentant and willing to seek help, then go to the law and have him arrested. Stick by him, but testify against him in court. Have him do about 10 to 20 years, and by the time he gets out, you will have raised the kids, and you can be waiting for him with open arms of forgiveness and restitution. Will this glorify God? Forever. You ask, “What if he doesn’t repent even then?” Then you will be rewarded in heaven equal to the martyrs, and God will have something to rub in the Devil’s face. God hates divorce — always, forever, regardless, without exception.”

Honestly, I could vomit.  Only a truly evil person could suggest any such thing.  

I was looking back at one of Shelia's posts calling Debi out, back in 2012.  Sure as anything, Lori was in the comments claiming that all of the quotes cited were lies, and demanding page numbers.  When she was given those page numbers she basically said, "well there's no way I believe that" and quit posting.

Lori Alexander:

If a husband is a child molester, he should be locked away for good and be castrated but the wife and children should still visit him. 

Shiiiit! First post ever, and kudos above. You sound just like me, yay!

This woman sounds horrific. I would happily break HER will. What a prize. How many babies she has?

Lori is fucking disgusting! Take your children to visit their abuser and bring him TRACTS? :pb_eek:

51 minutes ago, kpmom said:

Well this is a direct quote from Michael Pearl;

“But if your husband has sexually molested the children, you should approach him with it. If he is truly repentant (not just exposed) and is willing to seek counseling, you may feel comfortable giving him an opportunity to prove himself, as long as you know the children are safe. If there is any thought that they are not safe, or if he is not repentant and willing to seek help, then go to the law and have him arrested. Stick by him, but testify against him in court. Have him do about 10 to 20 years, and by the time he gets out, you will have raised the kids, and you can be waiting for him with open arms of forgiveness and restitution. Will this glorify God? Forever. You ask, “What if he doesn’t repent even then?” Then you will be rewarded in heaven equal to the martyrs, and God will have something to rub in the Devil’s face. God hates divorce — always, forever, regardless, without exception.”

What if he gets only 1 or 2 years? Should she wait until he molests again? Fuck these people. 

Does it actually say in the Bible that "God hates divorce?"

And if God hates divorce more than molesting a child, then there's something wrong.

Lori's posts constantly remind me that no matter how horrible I think she is, she can always get worse.  There's just no end to the ways she exempifies what a hateful monster she is.

4 minutes ago, EyeQueue said:

Does it actually say in the Bible that "God hates divorce?"

And if God hates divorce more than molesting a child, then there's something wrong.

No.  Both the OT and NT do explain how and why someome can divorce.

10 minutes ago, violynn said:

Lori's posts constantly remind me that no matter how horrible I think she is, she can always get worse.  There's just no end to the ways she exempifies what a hateful monster she is.

No.  Both the OT and NT do explain how and why someome can divorce.

So, it's just a "I'm going to interpret God's word anyway I place and mostly to control teh wimminz and childrenz."

These people are monsters.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:35 AM, refugee said:

Here's an honest question, please don't jump on me. I raised my kids while mentored by people spouting this stuff. Though I didn't have the heart to apply their teachings to such an extreme, I do remember wondering what an alternative would be to spanking the defiant kid who throws down the raisins and refuses to pick them up.

I think my solution would have been something like a cheerful, "Okay, no more raisins today, then!" But I don't even know if that was the right thing to do. Because a two-year-old probably isn't going to connect throwing the raisins on the floor with not being able to have raisins until tomorrow. But if you just "break down" and pick up the raisins for the child, what then? What lesson are they learning? Aren't you teaching them that they can do whatever they want, and you'll just cover for them?

I knew a couple families with teens who terrorized their parents. Or maybe I should say I knew the parents. These were frightening situations. In retrospect, maybe untreated mental illness was involved.

My mom was a rage-aholic and the perfect martyr, rolled into one. I didn't want to follow her lead. These people offered structure and what looked like safety. You follow a formula and you won't ever spank a child in anger, or go overboard. (At least, following their formula, I didn't spank in anger. Sometimes after I'd calmed down and went to my waiting child, I didn't spank at all, just sat down and talked things over.)

They fill you with this fear that if you don't deal with disobedience, you'll raise spoiled, self-centered brats.

I wish I'd stumbled into a nest of gentle-parenting mentors instead of these Ezzos- and Pearls-guided vipers, early on.

But honestly, how would you handle the raisin flinging situation, for example?

While my kiddo didn't fling raisins, she demanded them once.  I told her, "Can you ask for raisins nicely?"  and the kid said, "Can I have some raisins nicely!"  That lesson went whoosh! over her head that time.

Malachi 2:16 does say that God hates divorce, so Lori is right that the Bible says that.

Where she is wrong is in her assumption about what that means. It doesn't mean that he forbids it or that it is never the best decision. It could just as well be that he hates divorce because he doesn't like seeing his people go through hard stuff.

Jesus even says that divorce is allowed, for immorality. That would definitely include abuse of a spouse or children.

Michael and Debbie pearl are actually legally divorced.. I'll try and find where I read that. 

IMO there is no difference really. 

"send the state notification of your revocation of your state marriage license." - Michael pearl. 

Forgiveness rarely works for people who are cruel enough to use children to satisfy their sick desires and/or make them feel powerful and in control if one subscribes to the theory that it's more about power than sex. It, in fact, tends to enable them into continuing this destructive behavior without a thought towards the pain they are inflicting on others.  

And that's why I hate Lori.  She's an enabler and I have no good thoughts for enablers - boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived