IGNORED

Random Duggar Leghumpers on instagram

Buzzard

Is it just me or is there a girl photoshopped into the November Journey photo? Third row, fourth from the right.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More Duggar sightings...

e69c71ac4cb511e2806d22000a1f9e4d_7.jpg

[ @ ] mandagelms Met the Duggers tonight! #19kidsandcounting #realityTV #bransonMO #silverdollarcity 1d

[ @ ] kayjayphi I'm jealous! Hope you're doing we'll! 1d

[ @ ] justbrookers How cool!!!! 1d

[ @ ] llk0299 Awesome! Randomly or were you expecting to see them? 1d

[ @ ] mandagelms @llk0299 totally random lol I was washing my hands in the bathrm and looked next to me and was like....heeeyyy are you Michelle from the tv show 19 kids and counting? She's days yes lol they were so nice! Took the pic and chatted for a bit. They live in Arkansas about 20 mins away from my dad, Branson is a VERY popular place to visit so they were all there to see the lights like us pretty cool 1d

08a074884c9d11e2af8422000a9e28e9_7.jpg

[ @ ] maggieighmy #we#met#at#sdc#silverdollarcity#fainting#famous#fun#wonderful#random#picture#omj#omg#oh#my#gosh#love#19kids#and#counting# 1d

and one where the comments just made me laugh out loud, even though its an OLD one -

62d7db4cf21811e1b74c22000a1c42d7_7.jpg

[ @ ] eeismert Why. Why on earth are you here. 0 cares and not counting #dougars 4mon

[ @ ] megnulton This can't be real...Jim Bob in the flesh? 4mon

[ @ ] ecashmoney ELLIE U R SO RUDE 4mon

[ @ ] eeismert They rub me the wrong way. Sinus. 4mon

[ @ ] laneschulte I got a persuasive flyer from jermiahbediah fee fi fo fiah 4mon

[ @ ] lilstalder Notice what they are standing on? 4mon

[ @ ] ianslimen They're fucking amish hipsters 4mon

[ @ ] eeismert ^^^^^ 4mon

^ BEST. COMMENTS. EVER. :mrgreen:

^ BEST. COMMENTS. EVER. :mrgreen:

ZOMG the milk crates! I see boob is holding their book. What the fuck could they have to be saying that they need their book and milk crates?

ZOMG the milk crates! I see boob is holding their book. What the fuck could they have to be saying that they need their book and milk crates?

It looks like they're preachin' on a college campus somewhere, and have the milk crates in the prideful expectation that hordes of students will flock to them to hear their preachins and get their fellowshippin' on. Standing on the milk crates will make their countenances visible to the ebil, heathen college students.

Random thoughts (perhaps has been mentioned before): are they going to SDC, etc. because they know they'll be recognized? Are these trips about their egos? Do they need to convince themselves that they still matter?

d04c84769fc411e1abb01231382049c1_6.jpg

[ @ ] keke_bee See Zach!:) @zachhelm #JimBob #wait #what #sdc #DUGGARS #20kidsandcounting @eclark_18 @momo_zimm @bebe_tete @zach_smalling_ @tristanbaker4 7mon

[ @ ] mari_christmas DUGGAR IN THE HOUUUSE @macy_breanne_ 7mon

[ @ ] macydoran Omg lol yes yes yes yes yes!! @mari_1476 7mon

[ @ ] keke_bee #keairarenee 7mon

this one is pretty old but, considering they had the pictures to hand out, I'm going with they were at SDC only to feed their egos. No one walks around with pictures ready to be autographed unless they WANT people to ask them for autographs!

It looks like they're preachin' on a college campus somewhere, and have the milk crates in the prideful expectation that hordes of students will flock to them to hear their preachins and get their fellowshippin' on. Standing on the milk crates will make their countenances visible to the ebil, heathen college students.

Yeah, that's from when they were a' street preachin' on the UofAR (not to be confused with UofA[rizona] as it's known out west). Smuggar and most of the kids were there.

For the old Yuku board members, you might remember my old avatar wherein Smuggar stood on a milk crate of his very own, street preaching (we later found out w/Ray Comfort and those stupid $100 tracts in tow) in front of the White House. It was the hideous blue argyle shirt paired with khakis that made the image over the top hilarious.

eta: found the pic:

smuggar.jpg

Stool, not milkcrate, my bad. I wonder what was in the duffel bag and how it could sit there, looking rather unattended, right in front of the White House.

Is it just me or is there a girl photoshopped into the November Journey photo? Third row, fourth from the right.

I'll let the experts look at it, but I think you're on to something. She stands out too much, the lighting is wrong.

Yeah, that's from when they were a' street preachin' on the UofAR (not to be confused with UofA[rizona] as it's known out west). Smuggar and most of the kids were there..

Ahem...University of Arkansas predates University of Arizona by 15 years. So ya, round here, the A is for Arkansas. ;)

Ahem...University of Arkansas predates University of Arizona by 15 years. So ya, round here, the A is for Arkansas. ;)

:mrgreen: No skin off my teeth. I've just had to hear the annoying "U of A" chant at Pac-[enter number here] games since AZ joined the conference.

As for Smuggar's outfit, as I noted before, it was a huge reason I used the pic as an avatar for so long. It looks like Stevie Wonder dressed him, but in truth, that's when he was really beginning to pack on the lbs. and that might have been the only thing that fit him on the road.

Yeah, that's from when they were a' street preachin' on the UofAR (not to be confused with UofA[rizona] as it's known out west). Smuggar and most of the kids were there.

For the old Yuku board members, you might remember my old avatar wherein Smuggar stood on a milk crate of his very own, street preaching (we later found out w/Ray Comfort and those stupid $100 tracts in tow) in front of the White House. It was the hideous blue argyle shirt paired with khakis that made the image over the top hilarious.

eta: found the pic:

smuggar.jpg

Stool, not milkcrate, my bad. I wonder what was in the duffel bag and how it could sit there, looking rather unattended, right in front of the White House.

I love that shirt! I would pair it with jeans and white high top Converse, I think that would make it look.....less douchy? IDK it looks bad on him, but I adore argyle.

I'll let the experts look at it, but I think you're on to something. She stands out too much, the lighting is wrong.

I think that the third one is photoshopped too but don't quote me on that

ca3076484f1811e2a84922000a1f8c0f_7.jpg

[ @ ] mollysb96 Loved this picture! Too adorable to not post:) was looking through all my pictures and found this and edited it! #childrenphotography #christmasconf2012 #JordynDuggar #19kidsandcounting #loveit #lovemysidelinejob #accidentalsareawesome 22h

[ @ ] amyrobles Very cute!! It makes me miss my Daddy! :( @mollysb96 21h

[ @ ] jonathanehari Stalker!!! Hahaha jk 20h

[ @ ] mollysb96 Hahaha!!! Yeah pretty much!!! ;P @jonathanehari 20h

[ @ ] mollysb96 Awww...yes! I'm sorry Amy:( @amyrobles 10h

Poor lost child. Is that Joshie holding her?

ca3076484f1811e2a84922000a1f8c0f_7.jpg

Poor lost child. Is that Joshie holding her?

Looks like Boob. Has Josh even met her?

I've never seen a child who looks as consistently depressed as little Jordyn Duggar.

69e01e7a4fc111e294f522000a9f30b8_6.jpg

[ @ ] winteressence136 Mackynzie and Michael are just adorable!! Josh and Anna are wonderful parents who care a lot about their children, they are beautiful, all of them. the wording in the picture is mine... #mackynzie#michael #love #amazing #parents #annaduggar #joshduggar #beautiful #children #toddlers #christmas #theduggars @joshduggar @mackynziesmom 3h

[ @ ] idigtheduggars_19 :-) 2h

So... yeah... creepy...

"amazing parents?"

b8f879b62bbe11e2afba123138190cf4_6.jpg

[ @ ] alexis_dyser GUYZZZZ!!! I MET THE DUGGAR'S AT SILVER DOLLAR CITY!!!!! ASDFGHJKL #theduggars #silverdollarcity #tlc 2mon

[ @ ] auch_comma_kayl Who's that 2mon

[ @ ] miss_ariyauna_harris :O @ariyauna_is_amazing 2mon

[ @ ] lexie7507 No fair 2mon

[ @ ] alexis_dyser @ariyauna_is_amazing The 18 Kids and Counting family.. but now their is 19? @lexie7507 2mon

[ @ ] auch_comma_kayl Ohh 2mon

Josh... wow...

That instaquote thing of the M kids is creepy. I'm surprised that TLC doesn't monitor Duggar fan activity more. I was watching The Insider earlier today and they talked about Honey Boo Boo going around L.A. and she has a full time bodyguard due to her popularity. The Duggars are less popular than Honey Boo Boo, but creepy fans can exist in any type of fanbase. I watched the short lived E! reality show Dirty Soap last year. Dirty Soap focused on a group of soap star friends. One of the soap stars had a creepy fan. I think there will come a time when the Duggars get fed up with some of their leghumpers. I can see Anna throwing bitch fits about some of the teen fangirls that comment on Josh's IG.

That instaquote thing of the M kids is creepy. I'm surprised that TLC doesn't monitor Duggar fan activity more. I was watching The Insider earlier today and they talked about Honey Boo Boo going around L.A. and she has a full time bodyguard due to her popularity. The Duggars are less popular than Honey Boo Boo, but creepy fans can exist in any type of fanbase. I watched the short lived E! reality show Dirty Soap last year. Dirty Soap focused on a group of soap star friends. One of the soap stars had a creepy fan. I think there will come a time when the Duggars get fed up with some of their leghumpers. I can see Anna throwing bitch fits about some of the teen fangirls that comment on Josh's IG.

I think the fence around the TTH was to combat a bit of that. I also wonder if Josh's lack of work ethic is hidden by his "security" fears at the dealership. They meander about at SDC ad all their book signings without any security, though. I think the difference between them and HBB is that people (for some reason) really hate her. Sure, you cant account for the stalkers (specifically for the girls) but I think some krazy would actually hurt HBB or her family because they dont like her, or an actual fan would take a higher level of enthusiasm and hug the crap out of her. With the duggars its like "HI! You are such an inspiration!!!! Let me side hug you!!!"

e968567c50a611e289de22000a9f1406_7.jpg

[ @ ] m_halsell That's right... I saw @joshduggar car lot! @tlc #19kidsandcounting #ilovetheduggars 5h

:?

Wow, talk about encounters with the rich and famous......

e968567c50a611e289de22000a9f1406_7.jpg

[ @ ] m_halsell That's right... I saw @joshduggar car lot! @tlc #19kidsandcounting #ilovetheduggars 5h

:?

What's with the "Woo pig" and "Go Hogs" stuff?

edit: and there appears to be pigs on the doors??

Archived