IGNORED

Mitt Owned Stock In Fetus Disposal Comapny

Visionoyahweh

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/07/ro ... mpany.html

Because back in 1999, there would have been no reason for Romney to not invest in the fetus-disposal industry. After all, abortion is legal, aborted fetuses exist, and whatever Stericycle does with them — turns them into bicycles, we're guessing? — is probably better than tossing them in a dump somewhere. Plus, Romney was a pro-choice, soon-to-be governor of Massachusetts, where the state motto is literally "Abortions: Ain't Nothin' Wrong With That!" He was probably focused more on the millions upon millions of dollars the investment would net him, and not how awkward it would make life for New Mitt.

I hope the president brings this up a few hundred times.

Me thinks he needs the Romney time machine again. This is pure gold. Thanks for the link!

There should totes be an ad about this shit.

I'm sure Stericycle was a good, Christian company that was only taking those poor aborted fetuses so that they could give them a proper Christian funeral.

I'm sure Stericycle was a good, Christian company that was only taking those poor aborted fetuses so that they could give them a proper Christian funeral.

Considering dead people become LDS all the time maybe he was looking for converts?

Don't see how Obama can use this against Mittens because the focus is on aborted fetuses, which will make people angry about abortion, more so than at Mittens.

Don't see how Obama can use this against Mittens because the focus is on aborted fetuses, which will make people angry about abortion, more so than at Mittens.

Maybe we can at least hope some outraged fundies will be so outraged at their lack of anti-choice options they'll not vote?

I was going to write something snarky about this news, but the comments in this thread have got me laughing too hard.

SteriCycle is a medical waste management company. Numerous hospitals around here, including the one I work at, use SteriCycle for disposal of biohazardous waste. Stericycle and its competition competitive bid to get contracts with large hospitals and healthcare organizations. Hospitals and healthcare organizations have tons of biohazardous waste (includes just about anything contaminated with blood or body fluids, not including urine unless it is bloody) that has to be incinerated and disposed of.

While there may be some grain of truth to the OP, it is misleading.

SteriCycle is a medical waste management company. Numerous hospitals around here, including the one I work at, use SteriCycle for disposal of biohazardous waste. Stericycle and its competition competitive bid to get contracts with large hospitals and healthcare organizations. Hospitals and healthcare organizations have tons of biohazardous waste (includes just about anything contaminated with blood or body fluids, not including urine unless it is bloody) that has to be incinerated and disposed of.

While there may be some grain of truth to the OP, it is misleading.

That would require nuanced thinking, something Mitt's base doesn't really excel at.

Archived