IGNORED

LOL The Maxwells Wanted to Friend Me

roddma

i had this friend request on FB named Uriah Maxwell. I clicked on the profile and guess whose picture it was? Yep. a pic of the bus and the Maxwell women in their frumpers. I assume it is the real deal. Anyway I clicked not now. It is a good thing I checked first. Maybe they read my comments on the 19 kids FB. That is the only way they could find me.

Actually, Uriah Maxwell is one of our members here. She is also on FB and she posts on the FJ page as well as having Uriah post his own exciting news. :dance:

:cry: Uriah was my friend before I got the boot.

You gotta get back on! WE need your snarkaliciousness back on FB! :clap:

You gotta get back on! WE need your snarkaliciousness back on FB! :clap:

I think I just need a new email address. I've not been motivated enough to get there yet. But I do miss it. Nothing like effing with the 19k&c crew when I'm bored.

OMG, I did not realize Uriah had his own FB page! LOLOLOL! Excellent! I can't comment on it, though -- don't want to, er, expose myself. But that's so funny!

I think I just need a new email address. I've not been motivated enough to get there yet. But I do miss it. Nothing like effing with the 19k&c crew when I'm bored.

Yopmail. Google it for the link. Disposable email addy for as long as you need it. I used it for Makaziville (or whatever it is called). The Bacon Bra needs to return to FB.

Yopmail. Google it for the link. Disposable email addy for as long as you need it. I used it for Makaziville (or whatever it is called). The Bacon Bra needs to return to FB.

Bastards :evil: it won't take a yopmail ady.

FB takes Yahoo Mail.

Uriah is a woman?

The FJ member that runs the Uriah Maxwell page is a woman, but I think the Maxwells characterize their bus as a "he."

The FJ member that runs the Uriah Maxwell page is a woman, but I think the Maxwells characterize their bus as a "he."

Silly peoples. Check out his differential, look at his tranny, and then tell me Uriah is a female :lol:

Bastards :evil: it won't take a yopmail ady.

I have my own domain and haven't used all of the email addresses I have available, I can set one up for you if you want.

Uriah is also on Twitter. Since I'm not on FB Twitter is how I keep track of Uriah's comings and goings.

I have my own domain and haven't used all of the email addresses I have available, I can set one up for you if you want.

I got it done.

Carl Linnaeus has replaced Amil Zola :lol:

Actually, Uriah Maxwell is one of our members here.

Oops my bad should have remembered Maxwells would not have FB. I think the Titus2 has a FB page.

I got it done.

Carl Linnaeus has replaced Amil Zola :lol:

Friend me, there are too many Carl Linnaeus'.

Archived