IGNORED

So the Sanders have new friends....

clibbyjo

New friends came to stay and there just happens to be a teenage looking(ish, maybe older?) boy in the mist. I wonder if they are starting to get the girls lined up with a courtship. All those girls , they have to get to work on some of them, I think 2 might be over 18 now?

I was thinking those folks were there to learn about farming, although courting potential could be the real reason.. Joel R though, who knows the Roberts and the Mortons as well, seems to be another possibility.

• 5 months later...

I am too new to start a new thread, so I am tagging along on this one, I guess.

The Sanders family fascinates me; they seem to work so hard, from can to can't, but they also play hard. I can't find a post on their blog past early November, am I doing something wrong and just not finding a newer post?

TIA

riffle

I am too new to start a new thread, so I am tagging along on this one, I guess.

The Sanders family fascinates me; they seem to work so hard, from can to can't, but they also play hard. I can't find a post on their blog past early November, am I doing something wrong and just not finding a newer post?

TIA

riffle

There hasn't been a new post since November 5th.

I think it's pretty common for fundie/fundie lite families to send their kids to stay with other families, ostensibly to learn about farming or other ways of life, but in reality to start matching up courting couples. That's exactly how my fundie cousin met her husband.

Archived