IGNORED

LL has lost her flippin mind...

Koala

I mean good god, no one is that interested in your kid lady. :shock:

http://www.vitafamiliae.com/?p=4855

Read all the way to the bottom. Be prepared to go :?

You're not going to be able to click on the link. LL is kicking back anything from Free Jinger. Luckily copy and paste still works.

And that was just weird.

You're not going to be able to click on the link. LL is kicking back anything from Free Jinger. Luckily copy and paste still works.

And that was just weird.

Ah, that's what that was.

And that was just weird.

oops! Forgot to diable the link! Thanks!

Ps. I didn't know she could do that (send things back here).

Yes, because I have nothing better to do than guess which "wrinkle" (better known as fat roll) is from which part of her son's body. I DO, on the other hand, have time to snark about it. :) She is downright bizarre.

Also, did anyone see her post about Mira's orthotics? Something about the way LL says things just gets under my skin. She mentioned how Mira had grown an entire shoe size since last she was measured. Fine. Then she explains it by saying, "Hooray for good nutrition!" I understand that (if I'm being nice), she's just paying homage to the fact that many internationally adopted children grow a lot once they come to the States and begin consuming more food than they're accustomed to. I'm an adoptive mother myself, and I realize that there are lots of little issues that can crop up.

At the same time ... Mira has been home over a year, hasn't she? When can poor Mira get cold while playing in a fountain, grow a shoe size, or be scared of a stranger in a doctor's office, just because she's a little girl? It seems like every little thing she does is over-analyzed by LL and attributed to her being adopted.

I may be a little paranoid this morning, but LL just bugs the crap out of me.

LL is a horrible, horrible mother. Especially to poor Mira. She is so self-absorbed and these children are just props in her "look at me! look at me! I'm so wonderful!" mindset.

Yes, because I have nothing better to do than guess which "wrinkle" (better known as fat roll) is from which part of her son's body. I DO, on the other hand, have time to snark about it. :) She is downright bizarre.

Also, did anyone see her post about Mira's orthotics? Something about the way LL says things just gets under my skin. She mentioned how Mira had grown an entire shoe size since last she was measured. Fine. Then she explains it by saying, "Hooray for good nutrition!" I understand that (if I'm being nice), she's just paying homage to the fact that many internationally adopted children grow a lot once they come to the States and begin consuming more food than they're accustomed to. I'm an adoptive mother myself, and I realize that there are lots of little issues that can crop up.

At the same time ... Mira has been home over a year, hasn't she? When can poor Mira get cold while playing in a fountain, grow a shoe size, or be scared of a stranger in a doctor's office, just because she's a little girl? It seems like every little thing she does is over-analyzed by LL and attributed to her being adopted.

I think she says she can recognize a doctor's office, I'm assuming that she had quite a few doctor appointments and is still scared... which I understood as related to her leg condition rather than to her adoption...

LL should send those older kids to school and keep Mira and the baby at home and just give them some damn one-on-two time. It's ridiculous that she has to homeschool the bunch of them and drag them everywhere while Andrew must be undisturbed working in his library doing whatever he does.

They rely so much on people they know for help with childcare, cooking etc. I mean, if someone dropping off a casserole for dinner is enough to save your sanity, you might have bitten off more than you can chew.

I've probably said it before, but she always seems a post away from a breakdown.

LL makes me SO mad. I can't handle her. She's blocked me from her site because i used to comment all the time, pointing out her idiocy. She keeps having babies, but whines "poor me" about every tiny thing. STOP HAVING CHILDREN if it's that hard for you. Or shut the fuck up about it already. Also, how she treats Mira....shameful, shameful and completely insensitive to her attachment needs. I wish I could rescue Mira from the disaster that is LL.

Ha! That post about Mira at the doctor's: she ends up saying how powerful prayer is that it made Mira happy for the rest of the day.

News for you, sweetie: it was a BIG HUG and some kind words that cheered the child up!

No child grows, plays, or gets scared of anything without a good christian mother like LL to teach them how. Clearly she has rescued this poor girl from a lifetime of childhood by adopting her.

Huh....apparently I'm blocked in general. Not just when linking from FJ. I wonder if I have commented there in the past or do you think she blocked anybody who ever linked from FJ before?

Mira is such a super sweet girl and I just makes me angry and sad the way LL treats her. She is just another trophy for her..

I started following LL only a few months ago and I already checked that her husband Andrew is working from home. But somehow his and LLs relationship seems somehow different than the other fundie relationships we usually see. To me it seems like she is the one wearing the pants and telling him what to do. Not much submission from her. This is actually a good thing if she just stopped following all those other damn fundie rules like no birth-control.

How do they make a living? Okay, he has a job, but from their blog it always seems as if they have a nice, big home and they just bought a car and they have an ipad. To me it doesn't seem as if they are on a strict budget.

Archived