IGNORED

Crazy Janice?

Fundilicious

So I did a search on FJ about her after reading about her 8th child in the pregnancy thread. I couldn't find much of anything, so who is she? Is she actually Fundie....or do we just snark on her because she is just plain ol' crazy?

I think this is her - she seems like a flip flopper (religious then not, home school then not). I haven't been around long enough but I think she's also bi (? am I imagining this?)

lilpeasinmypodfromgod.blogspot.ca

Wait, is she the one who sat on a roast while menstruating and then served it to people?

ETA: Nevermind, I don't think so, that must be Crazy Someone Else.

Wait, is she the one who sat on a roast while menstruating and then served it to people?

Wasn't that the woman from Graveyard Dirt?

I think thats the woman who eats roadkill.

You know... I've been around a long time and seriously just about lost my lunch. A woman sat on a roast while menstruating and then served it to people? I am SO glad I missed that post!

Crazy Janis is the one who flip flops constantly, wanted to be a Mormon but didn't want to go through Temple Rights, and is relatively young and very fertile. Last I heard of her she was no longer religious and was a hippie. She's a version of Brandy without the brandy-crazy that comes with everything!

NO NO NO NO! I just forgot about her and now everyone will have to see the freak show and post pictures oh her roast riding ass again. :snooty:

You know... I've been around a long time and seriously just about lost my lunch. A woman sat on a roast while menstruating and then served it to people? I am SO glad I missed that post!

Crazy Janis is the one who flip flops constantly, wanted to be a Mormon but didn't want to go through Temple Rights, and is relatively young and very fertile. Last I heard of her she was no longer religious and was a hippie. She's a version of Brandy without the brandy-crazy that comes with everything!

She's the one that looked like a Victoria Secret model the day she left the hosp. with her last baby, perhaps in early May?

She's the one that looked like a Victoria Secret model the day she left the hosp. with her last baby, perhaps in early May?

I still cannot believe how fabulous Janis looked (and the ridiculous outfit she wore leaving the hospital) after giving birth. Micro mini skirts must be so comfy. :naughty:

I just forgot about the roast sitter to damn it! :violin:

Against my better judgement, I went and looked for the roast picture. I am now scarred for life. WTF.

I refused to look at it the last time she came up. :lol:

She named the baby BryleeAnne Renahe.

People gotta think before they go and name their children. :naughty:

Janice dabbled in patriarchal litrature for a while. Reading between the lines I think she met some gothard fundies in the "homeschool" group. She went sort of skirt only for a while. The thing is though, this crowd would need devotion/commitment which is not something janice can provide. The reason she primarily gave for abandoning the conservative dress wad that she is a hottie and doesn't see why she should hide the body she has worked hard for. Fair enough, I suppose implants, fad diets and trendy workouts provide quicker gratification than having to be in it for the long haul with those fundies who keep pointing out hubs needs to grow balls and be a proper headship instead of a patsy/foil for her exploits. It was never going to be a match made in heaven with that lot. Very amusing.

Between "sit on a roast while menstruating" and "eats roadkill" I had one of those "this is so not a normal message board is it?" moments.

Can we...can we never speak of this again? :shock: :?

Can we...can we never speak of this again? :shock: :?

thank you- I have images in my head that may never go away!

Unless someone can cite source for someone doing this, this is the one thing I can't believe anyone would do. I don't know if I want to be proved wrong more, or to find out I'm right and no one real did. :shock:

Unless someone can cite source for someone doing this, this is the one thing I can't believe anyone would do. I don't know if I want to be proved wrong more, or to find out I'm right and no one real did. :shock:

I think there was a pact last time the picture was brought up that we never link to or show that photo again.

It is real, it does exist, and there was a pact, to not go revisit that specific image again. But you can search Graveyard Dirt and see it all, but everyone is warning you, it is exactly what everyone is saying it is.

Oh it's true, Google graveyard dirt, as someone has already suggested. Go through the archives, read them, and remember we warned you :o You'll need a bucket load of memory bleach and a strong stomach.

Oh it's true, Google graveyard dirt, as someone has already suggested. Go through the archives, read them, and remember we warned you :o You'll need a bucket load of memory bleach and a strong stomach.

I googled it and it said "this site may be compromised" so I didn't click on it :shock:

Oh. I google imaged it. I don't even know what to say...

For those that want to see the Graveyard Dirt roast pics, I didn't think that they were that bad...my first thought was "Damn I wish I looked like that naked!". What she did was vomit inducing, but the pic? Not to bad.

I agree, the pic wasn't that bad at all. But I just wanted to say, I am SO sorry for derailing this thread to the roast-sitter. :lol: For some reason, I thought her name was Janis.

Guest Anonymous

That's the link. Don't open that spoiler tag unless you really, truly, want to see. It's too bad she has to excrete her bodily fluids all over food items, but hey! At least she doesn't have any kids. If she stops feeding things to people who are unaware of their contents then I really won't have a problem with her. Shine on you crazy diamond roast sitter.

flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/3156616770/

Archived