IGNORED

Darthy is wearing jeans!

clibbyjo

I'm not familiar with the Mortons and Sanders, but Grace Sanders is SO pretty. All of the Sanders girls are good-looking imo.

Grace is the redhead -- she has gorgeous hair and she is really beautiful. No makeup and completely natural. The other girls are pretty as well. The girls definitely got the looks in the family -- I don't think any of the boys are anything to write home about. And the dad is sort-of okay-looking, but the mother is homely, I think. Maybe it's just that she's always captured with contortionist facial expressions (like Jim Carrey). Her daughters seem to photograph more softly.

I just want them to stop glorifying killing chickens. You can't miss the metal funnels full of upside-down chickens, now can you? Holy shit! These people celebrate and photograph killing chickens. And then they make milkshakes afterward.

And for the record, it looks like Darthy's jeans have chicken blood on them. Just sayin'.

You can't "process" chickens without spilling blood. All in a day's work if you're raising poultry for a living. It should be disgusting only to vegetarians.

I'm also surprised she doesn't appear pregnant, but that doesn't necessarily mean she ISN'T pregnant--remember how long it took her to show last time?

True, but I have a hard time imagining Adeline wouldn't have posted the announcement on the Morton blog if that were true, as she seems to usually do pretty much right away when one of that clan turns up pregnant.

True, but I have a hard time imagining Adeline wouldn't have posted the announcement on the Morton blog if that were true, as she seems to usually do pretty much right away when one of that clan turns up pregnant.

I don't think that's true. If you look at their blogs there are only a few pregnancy annoncements. They still haven't announced Kressant's fifth pregnancy, which we discovered through facebook(just like her fourth pregnancy)

I stand corrected. I guess I was thinking of Lise and Dorothy's last pregnancy.

Ohhh, Kressy is pregnant again! Sigh. That means Kelly Bradrick probably is, too. They seem to be on the same schedule. They both had girls after having 3 boys, so this ought to be interesting to see if they produce the same again.

Archived