IGNORED

Darthy is wearing jeans!

clibbyjo

Looking at the "chicken processing" pics she is wearing jeans in the after pics around the table. The Sanders girls must finally be rubbing off. :clap:

Eh,Lots of these VF chicks where Jeans when appropriate I would not read to much into it.

Darthy does NOT wear jeans. Ever.

Where? I'm at their blog and I don't see it, just some nice family pics and a turtle crossing the road!

Don't know or care who Darthy is.

All I have to say is, I now have a vision of Darth Vader in fundy Sunday wear. Surrounded by stormtroopers all wearing the same damned pink and white striped shirt.

Carry on with thy snarkery - I'm just going to sit here and listen to John Williams. :music-listening:

Where? I'm at their blog and I don't see it, just some nice family pics and a turtle crossing the road!

You are on the Morton blog(which they really need to update). D is married to Noah Sanders now and lives in the barn with him and the baby on the compound. refinersfireforge.com/blog/

You are on the Morton blog(which they really need to update). D is married to Noah Sanders now and lives in the barn with him and the baby on the compound. refinersfireforge.com/blog/

I don't think that I knew that the Sanders had a blog, thanks!

Little miss Darthy looks super cute in her jeans! :dance:

So happy to see that Grandma still wears sensible, comfortable pants .& shoes .& hasn't grown her hair out fords submissive bun!

She hasn't in a long time (not after she's married at all), in fact they seemed to have gotten more fundy not less over the years.

I was a little shocked at the shirt this guy was wearing ( I don't know the Sanders clan well, so I don't know their names....

I just want them to stop glorifying killing chickens. You can't miss the metal funnels full of upside-down chickens, now can you? Holy shit! These people celebrate and photograph killing chickens. And then they make milkshakes afterward.

And for the record, it looks like Darthy's jeans have chicken blood on them. Just sayin'.

I just want them to stop glorifying killing chickens. You can't miss the metal funnels full of upside-down chickens, now can you? Holy shit! These people celebrate and photograph killing chickens. And then they make milkshakes afterward.

So disgusting

I was a little shocked at the shirt this guy was wearing ( I don't know the Sanders clan well, so I don't know their names....

Please tell me that the baby she is holding is not theirs?? :o They look so young!

(If all 3 are siblings then forgive my inane post, :P )

And for the record, it looks like Darthy's jeans have chicken blood on them. Just sayin'.

Meh. I lived on a farm. pretty normal to me. Milkshakes and all.

Please tell me that the baby she is holding is not theirs?? :o They look so young!

(If all 3 are siblings then forgive my inane post, :P )

That is brother and sister holding their nephew.(That is Darthy and Noah's baby Enoch)

I thought the same thing about the shirt. That is one of the Sanders boys (not sure of name or age) but he participated in a fun run sometime last year and that is probably the souvenir tshirt. The girl is his sister (I think she's Abby?) and she is holding their older brother, Noah's, son. Noah is in his early 20s and is married, and their baby is probably 9 months old now? Can't remember.

I'm just surprised Dorothy isn't pregnant again, yet.

Exactly! How old is Enoch? I can't remember when he was born but it seems like last summer?

Exactly! How old is Enoch? I can't remember when he was born but it seems like last summer?

Yeah, it was. August, I think.

I'm also surprised she doesn't appear pregnant, but that doesn't necessarily mean she ISN'T pregnant--remember how long it took her to show last time?

I'm not familiar with the Mortons and Sanders, but Grace Sanders is SO pretty. All of the Sanders girls are good-looking imo.

Yeah, it was. August, I think.

I'm also surprised she doesn't appear pregnant, but that doesn't necessarily mean she ISN'T pregnant--remember how long it took her to show last time?

True. But you know, when you're as young as she is and it's your first pregnancy, you don't pop for awhile. I didn't wear maternity clothes until I was almost 6 months along with my first baby (and I was 33!).

Archived