IGNORED

CCOKC -- Child Celebrities Opposing Kirk Cameron

Sprocket

"I'm a CCOKC, but Kirk Cameron is just a dick." Perfect! :lol:

No, he's a DIKC...

Some of my friends have been talking about this video on Facebook. In the circles of former child stars, Kirk probably doesn't have many friends. He treated his Growing Pains cast mates like shit after he became a born again Christian. I wouldn't be surprised if lil sister Candace is no longer in contact with her Full House co-stars.

Didn't the whole family turn fundie after Kirk converted? I always wonder how that happens. One person I can understand, but how can everyone in the same family jump on that train?

Didn't the whole family turn fundie after Kirk converted? I always wonder how that happens. One person I can understand, but how can everyone in the same family jump on that train?

Yup they all converted. I have heard rumors that it took the rest of the family a few years to convert and become more conservative. Another rumor abut Candace is that she became more religious after she got married. I do find it a bit odd that the whole family managed to convert. I worked with a woman years ago who grew up in an agnostic family. She was one of eight kids. One of her brothers converted Catholicism prior to getting married a Catholic woman. The brother later introduced Catholicism to one of the other siblings and she converted. He tried for years to convert the rest of the family to Catholicism and he was never able to.

Archived